2015 NMRA World Finals Terminator/GT500 Shootout Oct 1-4 Bowling Green Ky

cobracloud

Established Member
2015 NMRA World Finals Terminator/GT500 Shootout Bowling Green Ky Oct 1-4
This will be our 10th shootout! from when this class started and now it has seen some incredible jumps forward in times and just completely sick cars, want to say thanks to everyone who has participated in the events and to the vendors, Justin Starkey of VMP for sponsoring the shootout and esp Steve Wolcott, Rollie Miller and the entire NMRA crew for helping to make this a fast and fun class to run in. Right now the Terminator camp has a 7-2 edge in wins with the GT500 camp having the fastest and quickest passes.

I have been working the vendors and starting to get some nice stuff to give away to the racers in the class, with the grudge racing sat night it will be hard to do a dinner like last yr so if anyone has any suggestions let me know.

I know everyone would prefer to park on the concrete but it would be easiest on me if everyone can park in our spot.

It looks like we will see alot of different combos in our class with some awesome cars so it should be an incredible show as always, will be posting up rules and further info soon, same rules as MIR
Jim

JrSVT

Established Member
Fingers crossed that life doesn't get in the way. I'd love to be able to make this event. It's a long drive down there from upstate NY but I'm sure it would be worth it.

Jr.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
So i would be out classed with ported blower
Oh well i will hopefully be there for show

You are missing the point. Ours is a fun class. We have cars from the 12s down to the 7s. There is only one winner and it most likely won't be me or you.
What you get is 3 awesome days of racing including free entry in to the True Street class on Saturday. You will get to run test and tune on Friday and Saturday and make qualifying passes on Friday and Saturday.
In addition you will get at least one pass one Sunday.
Our class pits together. We hang out, talk cars and helps each other work on cars.
We BBQ and at the end of the day will drink a cold beer or 2 and talk about what a great day we had.
To answer your original question, will you be out classed? No.
Will you win? Probably not.
Will you have an absolutely great time racing with out class? ABSOLUTEY!!!
Last year we gave away over $6000 in prizes in a raffle to racers in the class.
Prizes includes, a complete fuel system, Cobra Engineering part, Gift from Bilet Pro Shop, Aeroforce and many others.

On a side note, there is talk of a "Quick 8" format for this year. That will group the extremely fast cars together.

Last edited:

cobracloud

Established Member
Listen to Rick-he is the NMRA AMBASSADOR OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!! AND HE LIKES TO WALK ON GAY BEACHES IN FLORIDA WEARING HIS SPEEDO JUST TO TEASE THE HOMO'S

Josh01

Established Member
I will be there. I've already taken vacation days and everything. Wasn't planning on racing but it sounds like a good time.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
I am getting dizzy from all the gayness in this thread...........

Ricky Bobby.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread