2015 Mustang leaked photos

sho89

Established Member
Im honestly going to cry if this is the finished product, Ford has done such a good job bringing the muscle car back from the 90's and 2000's when everyone's sister had one. When I pulled up at my grandpa's house in my 13 Gt he couldn't believe how much it resembled his 68, so he pulled out pictures to show me and then told me to never get rid of it. I really dont think a new body style was needed already but whatever...

stangfreak

Established Member
Im glad I never sold my 03 cobra. Besides from the 2013 GT500, I am just not a fan of 05-13 mustangs. sorry.

musclefan21

Established Member
I love the rear and front. I love that car. Wait till you see someone put wide tires, lower it down tastefully and you will love it too.

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
I'll reserve any judgment for when I see one in person. I have a feeling those are not doing it any justice ..

Crowley

fastashell

Banned
I like the 05-09s the best in the gt500 variety, the new 5.0 in the gt variety, and the 03-04 in the cobra variety

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
2015-ford-mustang-rear.jpg

hnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg

not digging that rear too much

Ford can never get the ass right.

they should have sent the design team to brazil to see what a proper ass should look like :banana:

I don't know about any of you, but I don't think I've ever "liked" the look of a stock V6 or GT. Meaning the stance and wheels. A stock v6 and GT are flood ready riding so high and there's barely any meat on the stocks wheels. Let's wait to see what companies like Saleen, Roush and Shelby do with it. I want to see one dropped a lil with a nice pair of TF or CCW wheels.

already have an order for a set. just need to know the specs. hopefully the offsets dont suck like they do on the new vette :nonono:

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
Meh, want to see it in person, as of this moment I dislike it very much...thank god it love the previous years so much, I'll keep my 2011

Users who are viewing this thread