2015 Mustang leaked photos

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
2015-ford-mustang-rear.jpg

hnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg

This picture just made me really appriciated my car :)

pack018

Established Member
I don't know about any of you, but I don't think I've ever "liked" the look of a stock V6 or GT. Meaning the stance and wheels. A stock v6 and GT are flood ready riding so high and there's barely any meat on the stocks wheels. Let's wait to see what companies like Saleen, Roush and Shelby do with it. I want to see one dropped a lil with a nice pair of TF or CCW wheels.

flS/R

Established Member
2015-ford-mustang-rear.jpg

hnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg

this rear shot looks good, the picture from the magazine does not do it justice. The side view looks equally as good. The front may take a little to get used to but it is not too bad. Looking forward to seeing this in person though

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
The body lines heading towards the rear arent looking to sexy. The rear overall is sexy though. I like the front.

cam346

Established Member
looking from the side the roof line look like Nissan 370z profile and the hips like a Camaro the front look ok but a lot of lights projection headlights,daytime running light,then turn signal light,then fog lights. look alittle shorter to me. like to see the real showing.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Still not feeling it.. need to se more pics. The Car and Driver renderings looked better so far.

snakecharmer

Established Member
A two door Fusion with a Mustang bumper pasted to the rear was not what I had in mind. No thank you.

Coiled03

Established Member
Not feelin' it based on the pictures.

Waiting for it to hit the showroom floor before passing final judgement.

95gts5oh

wat
Established Member
2005-2009 best body of all times. cant be beat

And this whole time I thought they ranked down at the bottom, aside from the GT500 or modded GT's. Just shows how opinions differ! I am thinking the actual car will be different that what autoweek magazine has in the pages.

I liked the 10-14 cars but this one currently reminds me of the 05-09 models in the sense that it is very bland and just unappealing in stock form. If this is the actual car, I hope it is just a premium v6 car.

Last edited:

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
And this whole time I thought they ranked down at the bottom, aside from the GT500 or modded GT's. Just shows how opinions differ! I am thinking the actual car will be different that what autoweek magazine has in the pages.

I liked the 10-14 cars but this one currently reminds me of the 05-09 models in the sense that it is very bland and just unappealing in stock form.

I don't think that the 05-09 were bland. Some of the best were 07-09 with chamois interior or red interior. Also the 07/08 Shelby gt were the best of those years to me. Black with silver stripes and black and silver wheels to match wish I had enough money to get a low mileage one of those I would take one of those na 4.6 over a blown 5.4 gt500. I guess I just like different stuff lol but I will give you the 05-09 plain jane colors interior and exterior could be a little unappealing

Users who are viewing this thread