2015 Mustang Brochure From My Work

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Ford said they go into production in August.

I've seen this thing in person multiple times now and it's butt ugly. I'm curious to see how well the IRS holds up and how much it weighs.
the front is awful i agree. i can dig the back though. interior is pretty decent minus tacky sticker looking pony on steering wheel. $40k + top the line car and i get a sticker for the steering wheel emblem? Ford bumped their head

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
When I first saw it, I liked it. Now......I'm really TRYING to like it.

61mmstang94

Established Member
When I first saw it, I liked it. Now......I'm really TRYING to like it.

I agree. Something is off with the car. I just don't look at it and think its that great looking.

Hopefully it'll grow on me or they'll update minor characteristics after a couple years to refine it.

Seems I always like the "refresh" of every model a lot more than the first release.

sn94cobra

Corn-aholic
Established Member
I have a feeling this design is going to be a complete bust for ford. This is the worst looking mustang since the mustang II.

I am trying to find a way to like it but I just can't. It is a complete dissappointment.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
You're one of few. The new design is a huge improvement. Lots of cheap S197's to be had now, gonna be the redhead stepchild generation like the mustang II's.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
While I dont dislike what I've seen of the 15s... I can't say I love it either. Its just kind of there for me. I am hoping once I see one in person that changes... 600hp na would help too... lol

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
No doubt I like the potential these cars have from a performance stand point. I'm torn on the outside. It depends on the day, which is disconcerting considering I'd pay 30g's for a car that I'd walk out to and not know if I'd like it that day or not.

I will say that as much as I love coyote's, newer better chassis designs, and technology period, something about my old cobra still appeals to me more. I will probably hold off on buying the 2015. It's going to need to grow some soul before I can feel comfortable dropping the coin.

5.0 Hatch

Established Member
Hopefully it looks better in person.

I loved the new fusion on paper and tv but in person it is horrible. The back 3rd of the car at least.

BLOWN9646

E85 COBRA
Established Member
No doubt I like the potential these cars have from a performance stand point. I'm torn on the outside. It depends on the day, which is disconcerting considering I'd pay 30g's for a car that I'd walk out to and not know if I'd like it that day or not.

I will say that as much as I love coyote's, newer better chassis designs, and technology period, something about my old cobra still appeals to me more. I will probably hold off on buying the 2015. It's going to need to grow some soul before I can feel comfortable dropping the coin.

Well said.

I too am TRYING to continue to like the new gen (especially the front). We'll most all agree though, it'll look tits dropped on some TF's with tinted windows. :coolman:

sn94cobra

Corn-aholic
Established Member
You're one of few. The new design is a huge improvement. Lots of cheap S197's to be had now, gonna be the redhead stepchild generation like the mustang II's.

Based on the responses in this thread, it appears you are one of the few that like it.
I do like the interior and drivetrain but it stops there for me.

It's kinda like an ugly lady, she may be great in bed but that doesn't mean I want to be seen with her.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Based on the responses in this thread, it appears you are one of the few that like it.
I do like the interior and drivetrain but it stops there for me.

It's kinda like an ugly lady, she may be great in bed but that doesn't mean I want to be seen with her.

Im not going off of this thread strictly.

Considering S197 sales figures have been less than stellar, and that the ****ing Camaro has had more sales than it at one point, anyone that thinks that THAT is a better car is out of their ****ing mind. A modern redesign was long overdue, 05-14 styling should never have even happened, and you have other manufacturers that were pumping out way better styling in that decade while the mustang was in its styling slumber.

Im one of the few that look at the other offerings and see how far mustang styling has dropped off in the past decade.

uh0h50

Established Member
A modern redesign was long overdue, 05-14 styling should never have even happened

LMFAO :lol:

How can you say the 05-14 should not have ever happened if the S550 is an evolution of what the 05-14 brought to the table? Without the 05-14, this updated style (that you cream your pants over like no one else on this board) would never have happened. C'mon man.

sn94cobra

Corn-aholic
Established Member

Considering S197 sales figures have been less than stellar, and that the ****ing Camaro has had more sales than it at one point, anyone that thinks that THAT is a better car is out of their ****ing mind. A modern redesign was long overdue, 05-14 styling should never have even happened, and you have other manufacturers that were pumping out way better styling in that decade while the mustang was in its styling slumber.

Im one of the few that look at the other offerings and see how far mustang styling has dropped off in the past decade.

This thread and all of the others in regards to the '15 model, is a sampling of how mustang fans feel. It is these same fans that contributed to the 05-14 sales. It is the same fans that may not contribute to the new sales.

I just hope that they make a mach, cobra or something and change the nose of the car. The rear could possible grow on me, but the nose just turns me off.

61mmstang94

Established Member

Have you looked at this new car?

It practically is the Camaro you hate so much only with different front and rear bumpers. There are a lot of similar lines.

Last edited:

97RioRedSnake

SVT
Established Member
I don't know if I've ever fallen in love with a next generation Mustang without seeing a few on the road first. Historically though, they grow on me and I think the '15+ have the potential to be another great iteration of Ford's pony car.

Users who are viewing this thread