2015 Mustang Brochure From My Work

Dark02Pony

Established Member
Walked into work today and saw the 2015 brochure laying around, I work in service and rarely make it into the sales room. According to a salesman he said the 15 will go live in 50 days which quite honesty sounds like :bs: to me. Anyways, here are the photos

2n8vc4o.jpg

s5ijk7.jpg

2hx3erp.jpg

1zejmuh.jpg

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
Drove by one the other day...it's going to take time to get use to it for me. Seemed sorta odd with that back end as it went by.

bullitt2735

Established Member
According to a salesman he said the 15 will go live in 50 days which quite honesty sounds like :bs: to me. Anyways, here are the photos

Maybe the order books will open in 50 days? as 50 days from now would be the official 50th anniversary? (April 17th 1964)

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
If it's going live in 50 days then he should know all the final specs and hp, so what are they?

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
I wouldnt take what the salesman said seriously. If theres anything I've learned over the years of buying mustangs its that salesman will tell you what you want to hear. Pretty cool that the booklet is already out though. It's just that much closer to hitting the streets!

robbinthehood

Established Member
My favorite part is the relocation of the cup holders. Other than that no thanks but it might grow on me

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Yes sir. I like these cars more and more every time I see pics. Still wondering about the SVT version though.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Yes sir. I like these cars more and more every time it see pics. Still wondering about the SVT version though.

Even if Ford gave us a lame duck Mustang I have no doubt SVT would turn it into a badass car. Those guys are firmly tapped into what they're fans (SVTP) want and know how to deliver it. Even if the looks aren't there they'll still make us drool over whatever it is they produce.

Blown99GT

Forged and Blown
Established Member
Things i like from the brochure:

Recaro Seats
Driver Memory Seat
Heated AND COOLED Seats
TRACK APPS
Rear View camera
Rain sensing wipers

Cant wait to get one

10fore

Established Member
There hasn't been anything posted on FMC Dealer, yet, in regards to final specs and the like. That preview guide has been available online for awhile now. As soon as something pops up with more detailed information I'll make sure to post it.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Even if Ford gave us a lame duck Mustang I have no doubt SVT would turn it into a badass car. Those guys are firmly tapped into what they're fans (SVTP) want and know how to deliver it. Even if the looks aren't there they'll still make us drool over whatever it is they produce.

I cannot wait to see more details. I saw a press release about the new Tremec TR-9007 7 speed DCT transmission good for 664lb-ft. It's about time American companies caught up to the world in this regard.

A 500hp NA motor with that transmission would make a sweet package.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I am torn between a new stang or the upcoming Focus

Users who are viewing this thread