2015 lowered F150s

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
Big fan of lowered (not slammed) trucks and looks like the 2015s are going to be sweet!!

imagejpg2_zps23ada9cc.jpg

imagejpg1_zpse4bd5f7b.jpg

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Diggin the flared fenders on the first one but the hod on the second one not so much...they do look good dropped though. Gittin's slammed 2015 on 35's was pretty baddass, but It was only rwd...would have been cooler if it was awd.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I like the first one with the exception of the yellow mirrors. The other one, not a fan at all.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
I don't know... seems like they are trying to be too many things and not doing any of it very well. First one's hood and paint other than the mirrors, second ones body if I get to mix and match. If not, first one easy because they paint on the second one is atrocious. How many colors do they have on that thing anyway?

Woody6799

Established Member
2015 F150 is doing it right... lowered or not. I would love to pick one up with the 2.7 EB but I don't love the 50k price tag as I would need to get the four door. Great looking truck though. Hopefully I can pick up a 150 EB in about 2 years. Probably look for a lower mileage 12 though.

RocketSurgeon

Established Member
Fender flares look great, can't wait to see how the new Raptor will look with something like that!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I really LOVE that first one with the lowered stance/fender-flares. I'd buy that one in a heartbeat if I was in the market for a truck. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread