2015 GT350 Anniversary Model confirmed

needspeed

Interested Party
Established Member
Unless you are nuts its no big deal to wait on the 2016. Which I am sure will be a normal production run.

I expect that this car is going to come out so late in the model year that they really should all just be 2016s.

Ford’s just taking advantage of the fact that we all want we cant's have and is creating a scarcity to drum up excitement for the 2016s.........Steve

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
so you can get an r cheaper than a base model with the track pack?

I have a feeling the 3500$ is over the price of a track pack non R. So probably around 10K over base model which would make more sense. Cutting out A/C and Stereo will definitely save some cash but not enough to justify the R pack being only 3500$

hognutz

Established Member
this is nice and all but what about

1. price
2. weight
3. hp figures

I am really interested in ordering a 2016 but I can't believe they have not announced this stuff yet if they will produce some as 2015's. I guess the nice thing is the camaro and mustang specs will both be on the table by the time they figure this stuff out.

So far all the 6th gen camaro renders look like crap to me though.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
this is nice and all but what about

1. price
2. weight
3. hp figures

I am really interested in ordering a 2016 but I can't believe they have not announced this stuff yet if they will produce some as 2015's. I guess the nice thing is the camaro and mustang specs will both be on the table by the time they figure this stuff out.

So far all the 6th gen camaro renders look like crap to me though.

Hopefully this is the first domino to fall and the following information will be released shortly.

Lemers

Established Member
Actually, I see how dealers can use these 137 to raise the price of a 2016 GT350

people are going to read how the GT350 is going for 6 figure prices.

Dealers can claim that theGt350s have sold for over $100k and they are offering you $20k off of that.

Sound like a great deal, until you take your new ride out and someone tells you the difference between the availability of a 2015 and 2016 MYs.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Quote removed by Staff. It seems someone wont be here long.

Banned people coming back to attack me. Not much of a life it appears

Also- car salesman? Definately not a car salesman but that's ok.

I wasn't given some information on this one. So I didn't know. No harm no foul. I just didn't and it appears a lot of other people didn't either after asking around

Get a life bro

Last edited:

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
I wasn't given some information on this one. So I didn't know. No harm no foul. I just didn't and it appears a lot of other people didn't either after asking around

No information on there being a '15 at all or the limited number of '15s? I figured a '15 model was coming for sure based on it being the 50th anniversary.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
No information on there being a '15 at all or the limited number of '15s? I figured a '15 model was coming for sure based on it being the 50th anniversary.

With the people I've spoken with everyone said it was a 16 gt350. No mention of a 15.ever.

That's what I think is so weird. But that's ok- it's not up to them to tell me everything haha

AJstang

Established Member
Sad thing is most of the limited run '15 GT350s will probably never see the streets/track as they were intended. Garage queens/ added to someone's collection of u driven cars.:(

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Sad thing is most of the limited run '15 GT350s will probably never see the streets/track as they were intended. Garage queens/ added to someone's collection of u driven cars.:(

A Ford rep has been heard saying that there will be no or zero MY 15 GT350's to dealers and that all 137 have already been spoken for or sold to Ford Brass and VIP's.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
A Ford rep has been heard saying that there will be no or zero MY 15 GT350's to dealers and that all 137 have already been spoken for or sold to Ford Brass and VIP's.

pssshh....I am kinda turned off by this whole thing now

But I still want one, so I can wait

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
137? An people think they will get one? Rarer than the LFA and THAT was about as impossible to get as ANY car ive seen. wait till 2016 and sanity (realtively at least) returns.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't believe that at all.

0% probability of that happening.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I don't believe that at all.

0% probability of that happening.

Why not?
137 is nothing and easy to sell direct.
They are not being spec. as it is only 37 R's, 50 Tech, and 50 Track
It would solve the problem of pissing off dealers who were told they would have at least one each year. Hell 137 is not even enough to supply each Presidents award winner with one each.

Users who are viewing this thread