2014 GT500 vs Challenger RT

Smoked

Established Member
Was headed back to work after a free lunch and what did I see, at the next stop light? An orange Challenger RT that screamed, "spank me daddy". He was the first car stopped at the light, in the right lane. A F-150, that was about to take the first spot of the left lane, moved back behind the Challenger, as he saw me come up in my non-gloss striped goodness. I pulled up next to the Challenger and looked over. It was a guy in his 30's with a buddy in the car. Waited for the light and was going to pull out slowly but he decided to punch it. I decided not not to hold back and punched it also, spinning freely from 1st to 2nd. After he saw my wheels were spinning and still pulling on him he decided to just hang back the rest of the way.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
a RT Chally... that's not a race... that's a slaughter

Smoked

Established Member
Lol, he was the one that got froggy so I put him in his place. Speaking of which, I should put in my canned tune so I can send Bama the file. Waiting for my CJ throttle body so I can put all my intake mods in ;).

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Why even try? I would't even try in my car and you are far supior then my car......

Did you beat the blind kid in a game of baseball after?

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Lol, he was the one that got froggy so I put him in his place. Speaking of which, I should put in my canned tune so I can send Bama the file. Waiting for my CJ throttle body so I can put all my intake mods in ;).
Way to smack him in the face before he saw it coming. LOL

But seriously, you are going to have Bama tune your GT500? WTF?

70SCJ

(Ret) USMC F/A-18 Driver
Established Member
The R/T needed an adjustment to his thinking and the 500 obliged.

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
It still brings some satisfaction to puppy kick haha. Ill run r/t challengers and chargers just to make sure they know their cars are slow as shit. Only when they poke at you :p

03 deadpool

Established Member
nice kill op. Had a mopar guy talking shit about how after his cold air intake and diablo tune he could take a shelby down but did not want to race my 10 year old cobra ?

Users who are viewing this thread