2014 GT Procharger Build

imeyers302

Established Member
Op - looking good- like the gauge- how much boost you seeing @ 7500 rpm? I only take my to 7200 trying to keep the boost down, I have a D1 and a 4.63" pulley. on the dyno it was reading over 11 psi.

I won't know until tomorrow. Have not had a chance to drive it since installing the gauge. Just got my final tune revision from Lund so hopefully after one more datalog i will be good to go. Will update you on the PSI.

bunits19714

Established Member
Obvious t-bolts are a added secure feature- I don't run them- haven't had a single issue in 2k- got about 50 passes at the track and about 10 dyno pulls- at wot. the procharger is a better quality kit than the other brands of centri(IMO)- I was going to order them when I ordered my kit and they told me if you install it correctly and pay attention to how the tubing and sleeves are put together than you wont have issues, at street boost levels- this coming from the man that sells you the parts. _ On another note when I took my car to my tuner to get tuned this spring they put it up on the hoist and checked all the connections of the tubing to make sure there were n't going to be any issues- I was like you don't think I quadruple checked all this before I brought it to you. but some people don't have any attention to detail so I understood their concern.

imeyers302

Established Member
Obvious t-bolts are a added secure feature- I don't run them- haven't had a single issue in 2k- got about 50 passes at the track and about 10 dyno pulls- at wot. the procharger is a better quality kit than the other brands of centri(IMO)- I was going to order them when I ordered my kit and they told me if you install it correctly and pay attention to how the tubing and sleeves are put together than you wont have issues, at street boost levels- this coming from the man that sells you the parts. _ On another note when I took my car to my tuner to get tuned this spring they put it up on the hoist and checked all the connections of the tubing to make sure there were n't going to be any issues- I was like you don't think I quadruple checked all this before I brought it to you. but some people don't have any attention to detail so I understood their concern.

I have checked and retightened everything and I am sure it is fine, however it is my attention to detail that makes me want the t clamps. I can use regular tubing on the oil catch can but my attention to detail made me use the russell pro hoses and an fittings.

imeyers302

Established Member
Op - looking good- like the gauge- how much boost you seeing @ 7500 rpm? I only take my to 7200 trying to keep the boost down, I have a D1 and a 4.63" pulley. on the dyno it was reading over 11 psi.

Did a full 3rd gear pull. At 7500 I am seeing around 9lbs of boost. Lunds tune feels fantastic. Low rpm cruising, part throttle, wot, all perfect. One thing I am noticing is far less popping from the Roush exhaust compared to when it was NA with the Steeda Tune. I love that the car drives the exact same as it did before when under 3500rpm. But put your foot into it above that and it gets up and and starts pulling hard. It's a ton of fun now but I can definitely see a forged bottom end and a smaller pulley in my futurexperience. For now I am extremely happy with the system and tune.

Users who are viewing this thread