2013 Shelby GT500 Grabber Blue - 171 Miles

dtd01svt

Established Member
Thats crazy man. I wish I could buy it but its going to be a few more years before I can afford to do so....unless you take deferred payments?? Lol.
Good luck to you!

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Doesn't look like I am having too much luck here, few more bumps and off to carmax to see if they will give me what they originally offered several weeks ago.

Put it on auto trader and cars.com

Good photos, good sellers notes

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Yea, mine went to AUS lol, needless to say the 3rd party sites work really well to sell these. No sense losing money to Carmax

Franz

Speed Freak
Established Member
Yea, mine went to AUS lol, needless to say the 3rd party sites work really well to sell these. No sense losing money to Carmax

+1

Sold my '13 on Ebay. Never met the buyer but he sent payment overnight mail and I sent him back the title and shipped the car. No muss, no fuss. Got what I wanted for the car instead of getting smoked by a dealer wholesale figure.

GLWS - Beautiful car!

Ramairgt1

Whipped
Established Member
Doesn't look like I am having too much luck here, few more bumps and off to carmax to see if they will give me what they originally offered several weeks ago.

Are you referring to the carmax in Norcross? I took my Roush there and they offered me a pretty good number but I turned them down as Rick Hendrick Chevrolet offered me a few k more.

rancid

Established Member
Bump, car is back forsale and hopefully will find a home this time. Two deals fell through on the buyer's end and I let one go on here due to travel so my apologies to member SVT99Stang.

Miles/mods are the same since the last time I posted and the car has been started on a weekly basis to keep the fluids running through it. I have updated pricing to see if I can get this moved by June and am firm on the price.

Last edited:

2010 Red&white

Established Member
Sorry to hear you need to sell that awesome looking car. BUT.. take care of your wife & kids first and you will have a time for you & great cars later. It happened to me and many others. Cars can come & go , good kids and a loving wife is way more important. Good Luck with your sale.

460cidpower

Established Member
Bump, car is back forsale and hopefully will find a home this time. Two deals fell through on the buyer's end and I let one go on here due to travel so my apologies to member SVT99Stang.

Miles/mods are the same since the last time I posted and the car has been started on a weekly basis to keep the fluids running through it. I have updated pricing to see if I can get this moved by June and am firm on the price.

Would you consider a trade? I've got a '13 track pack GT, but would have to sell it first to buy yours.

rancid

Established Member
Would you consider a trade? I've got a '13 track pack GT, but would have to sell it first to buy yours.

Appreciate it but I want to sell it and then I will decide on a replacement car later on.

If you are wanting to sell your GT shoot me what you got and I will ask a few of my friends that are looking for a good used one. Carmax is always a quick option too as others have mentioned.

rancid

Established Member
Tues morning bump. I am on my way to CA for a business trip and when I get back I am going to take some member's advice and list it on cars.com and autotrader. Wanted to give a heads up to SVT members before I list it.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread