2013 Shelby GT500 Grabber Blue - 171 Miles

rancid

Established Member
Hey guys,

Originally was gauging interest on this thread to see if I can sell my Shelby but have decided to go through and let it go. My wife and I want to buy a new house this summer and I think getting rid of the car would help our chances on securing a loan since it is just in my name.

Car is a 2013 GT500 in Grabber Blue/Black interior with 173 miles. Options from the factory are the Electronics package and heated seats. Car has never been taken WOT to properly break in clutch since I received it and the most I've rev'd it is to 4k RPM. There are 0 highway miles on this car and I am the only person to have ever driven it.

Car is 100% stock except following mods:

Performance
Driver/Passenger Bob's oil catch cans (did so at 30 miles to make sure no oil got in the intake)
Ford Motorsport resonator delete
Airaid blue non-oiled air filter

Misc
Painted grabber blue Redline hood struts
Loyd's Shelby Cobra floor mats
Bob's LED foglight bulbs
Blackout side marker film along with rear taillights
JLT carbon fiber rocker protectors in front and rear
Stuby Antenna
20% window tint on front and rear windows (professionally installed)

Speakers/Video
JL Audio Cleansweep with add-on DSP for signal summing
Hertz MLK 165's components in the front
MLK's in the rear
Alpine 5-ch amplifier
JBL GT 12" subwoofer
Lockpick and rear backup camera
Fatmat vibration absorption inside door panels and rear deck

Exterior
Paint was detailed by myself and not the dealer upon delivery and was done so with Adam's SuperVRT products and multiple Zaino products. Paint is a 9.5/10 and only .5 deducted becaues on the way home from the dealer I got 2 rock chips on the front bumper. These can easily be repaired and I can do so if desired. Car has only been washed with distilled water and air dried with a motorcycle blower. There is some plastic missing on the rear bumper piece that is covered directly by the license plate from when I installed the rear backup camera. I did not notice my drill chuck was on it and when I ran the drill it took the plastic off. You cannot see it at all when the license plate is installed so I would consider it a non-issue but I wanted to mention it (see last pic.)

Interior is a 9/10 with some small scratches on the back plastic pieces in the rear from installing the rear speakers. I can take pics of these if desired but they are not deep scratches.

I am asking the following (MSRP was almost right at $58k):

$56k for all mods excluding sound equipment (stock speakers go back in)
$56.7k for all mods including sound system upgrade

I have ALL the original parts for the car, including the window stickers, that will be included along with a $120 Shelby Collectors model painted the same color as the car which is included. Vehicle does have a bank lien and payment will be made directly to them for payoff excluding difference owed to me (I put down a good chunk of change on the car when I purchased it.) Please PM for my phone # if you would like to discuss or would like more pics as I have plenty!

null-17.gif

null-13.gif

null-19.gif

null-15.gif

null-10.gif

null-8.gif

null-2.jpg

null-6.jpg

null-3.gif

:beer:

Last edited:

rancid

Established Member
Dude i am beyond words
priorities i understand bud

Yeah, just gauging interest to see if anyone wants to bite so I can decide what to do. Our direct neighbor just got divorced and they foreclosed so my house value is about to take a major hit. :nonono:

If my wife wasn't driving almost 2 hrs to work every day I wouldn't even consider moving.

Thanks for all the compliments guys.

whitecobra2387

Established Member
Appreciate the offer white but not looking for any trades at the moment.

Sell the cobra on forums and buy the Shelby ;)

Damm lol If it changes anything i have 2013 5.0 M6 with full bolt ons ill throw some good cash on top also:beer: Love that color combo sick hopefully I can find one by march like your

rancid

Established Member
Morning bump. Accepting offers but anything considered low-ball will be ignored. Not looking for trades.

Users who are viewing this thread