2013 red candy @ msrp

Traincollector

Established Member
I have information on a 2013 GT500, Red Candy tint, Recaro seats, stripe delete, and Shaker Pro, for MSRP of $58,280. I am in Bakersfield, Ca., car is north of here and still available as of yesterday. PM your phone number and I will call you with the dealer info.

03 VENOM

Established Member
I seen this one on cars.com. Too bad it's so far away from me. Lol. IMO it would be a pia for me to fly out there and if I buy it I'd have to pay for shipping too.

Last edited:

Traincollector

Established Member
I seen this one on cars.com. Too bad it's so far away from me. Lol. IMO it would be a pia for me to fly out there and if I buy it I'd have to pay for shipping too.
For a plane ticket home, I will drive to you, pay for my own motel and food bills, just for the chance to test drive one. I am retired and available to go at any time. This would be much cheaper than shipping. PM me if interested.

rdsnk46

Established Member
For a plane ticket home, I will drive to you, pay for my own motel and food bills, just for the chance to test drive one. I am retired and available to go at any time. This would be much cheaper than shipping. PM me if interested.

Nice! LOL!

The way I see it is it would be cheaper than 2k over msrp that I have to pay here locally but the Recaro's dont fit me and I really like the glass roof option. The PP would be nice but it's not mandatory.

03 VENOM

Established Member

I would have to be on crack to agree to that. Lmao.

Traincollector

Established Member
I would have to be on crack to agree to that. Lmao.
Sorry I offered, I thought you were saying it would be a pain to fly out and drive it home, and I thought you thought it would be too expensive to ship. I quite enjoy long distance drives, and since you were going to drive it anyway, I was just offering to drive it to you. I wasn't trying to be funny or wise, sorry if you were offended. I withdraw my offer.

03 VENOM

Established Member
Sorry I offered, I thought you were saying it would be a pain to fly out and drive it home, and I thought you thought it would be too expensive to ship. I quite enjoy long distance drives, and since you were going to drive it anyway, I was just offering to drive it to you. I wasn't trying to be funny or wise, sorry if you were offended. I withdraw my offer.

That's cool man! I thought you were joking. No offense but who in their right mind would let someone they never met drive their brand new car from CA to IN. Lol

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
That's cool man! I thought you were joking. No offense but who in their right mind would let someone they never met drive their brand new car from CA to IN. Lol
This, no offense intended to Train.
The best part of a new car is its virginity.

Buy the car and have a competent and professional transport company ship it. That's what I did. It was still in factory plastic and in my garage.
S.

Users who are viewing this thread