2013 red candy @ msrp

03 VENOM

Established Member
how do you guys know that when you call about this car they won't say it's 10k over?? LOL

Joe Rizza from IL did that same thing. Put a 2013 GT500 on Cars.com for msrp. I emailed them and they got back to me and said it's 10k over. Not only that,, they said the car was ordered and sold already. Assholes to say the least. I HATE dealers like that.

Traincollector

Established Member
how do you guys know that when you call about this car they won't say it's 10k over?? LOL

Joe Rizza from IL did that same thing. Put a 2013 GT500 on Cars.com for msrp. I emailed them and they got back to me and said it's 10k over. Not only that,, they said the car was ordered and sold already. Assholes to say the least. I HATE dealers like that.
This car is at MSRP. I personnaly went there to view the car. I could have bought it that day......but because I want a Deep Impact Blue, stripe delete , Recaros and NO Shaker Pro....this wasn't the car for me. So it is the real deal.

Traincollector

Established Member
That's cool. Why don't you just order the one you want??
My local dealer has no more allocations, I've asked several others , but so far no luck in finding an allocation, for MSRP. This dealer said they may be able to trade for one if this Red Candy car sells. Plus I am not 100% sure a GT500 is what I want. I am also considering a Cadillac CTS V Coupe, 6-speed. I am concerned about the 1-2 shift problems some owners have experienced. I have a friend with a 2011 GT500 and he can't power shift the 1-2 shift. I am drawn to the Cadillac because of the better interior , better back seat (grandkids), looks, better trunk opening, and the "no-lift shift" feature. I tested a used 2011 CTS V Coupe and did a full power shift 1-2 and 2-3, the car was great. I really don't need another race car, as I have a 2004 SRT-10 Ram (11.63@118), still stock engine, very shortly I will be doing heads and cam and it should run in the 10's. I have a 2000 Firehawk, currently building a 433" stroker at LME in Houston, primarily a Friday night cruiser and also 1/4 miler. I will be selling my 2006 GTO to get the new car. I won't make a final decision until I drive a GT500, I really am drawn to the power of the Mustang. I rode in a 2013 GT500, although I didn't get to drive it, it had the PP pkg and rode nice. I want a nice car to keep for a daily driver so the Cadillac is very appealing. I know that if I drive the GT500 and like it, I will want to do a lower pulley, JLT intake, full headers and x-pipe, tune and 4.10 gears. Then I will have 3 very fast cars, none with warranty.....but power is addictive and I am having fun trying to make a decision.

Last edited:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
This car is at MSRP. I personnaly went there to view the car. I could have bought it that day......but because I want a Deep Impact Blue, stripe delete , Recaros and NO Shaker Pro....this wasn't the car for me. So it is the real deal.

You can have mine (exactly what you want) for sticker this winter ;)

Users who are viewing this thread