2013 Mustang GT has officially hit the dealerships

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
The hood is not aggressive at all anymore, these shots really show it

kinda reminds me of the 05-09. it was so plain and boring.

Ford really needs to work on wheel designs. the brembo wheels are the best looking. the rest are boring

Last edited:

Grant808

Established Member
$45k...crazy. That's about 10 over my Brembo/401A '11

I'm sure some sucker around here will pay that kind of markup to get their hands on one of the first.

stang8psi

Established Member
Aren't the HID's standard? if so can't put that into an options list OP. sorry but 45k no f*cking way someone is trying to rip a customer off and bury a buyer.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
its march, wtf. no one thinks its a little early for a '13 model?

Ford is a bit out of cycle right now. The redesigned camaro came out out of cycle and Ford had to bring something to the table. As good as the 201 mustang was, it didn't have the numbers to compete in sales against the 426 hp Camaro. The 2011 GT was rushed to market as such.

The 2013 gets bumped up too because of that.

My guess is that this also gives Ford engineers a bit more time to work on the new mustang expected in 14/15.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
im sure someone will pay close to that price to be the 1st in town to own one

kingnut

Established Member
20k over a 2012 base 5.0. Id love to go in there with 30k cash and slap them with it.

DIB5.0

Established Member
Im sure we will hear the same gripes when the '15 comes out. Every refresh everyone hates it who owns the prevoius years. We seen this when the '10 came out with the 05-09 crowd. It all comes down to personal preference, one mans trash is another mans treasure.

87hatchy

Established Member
If you have X plan (which I know not everyone does), then who cares about the stupid markup! You are guaranteed lower than sticker :rockon:

Hopefully someone who has Xplan can pick it up before some idiot gives the dealer all that extra money

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
If you have X plan (which I know not everyone does), then who cares about the stupid markup! You are guaranteed lower than sticker :rockon:

Hopefully someone who has Xplan can pick it up before some idiot gives the dealer all that extra money

dealership can say no to your x-plan.

87hatchy

Established Member
dealership can say no to your x-plan.

If the dealer normally participates in X Plan, I do not see why they would say no for just a GT? Maybe right now they would just becuase the 13 is brand spanking new, but in a month or two when every dealer has some 13's I doubt a dealer would say no to x plan.

If it were me going in there trying to use the XPlan and they said no, I would say 'See ya' and go to another dealer

Users who are viewing this thread