2013 Mustang GT has officially hit the dealerships

J666Z

JohnnyZ06
Established Member
This car hit the lot today out in Sacramento, Ca. and the dealership is asking $45k

photo3td.jpg

photo4gs.jpg

reflection from the side mirror

photo5fj.jpg

photo10hx.jpg

photo20c.jpg

Last edited:

96svtdriver

Established Member
Too rich for my blood. I'm satisfied with my fully loaded '11 GT/CS I got for $37.5 out the door with 1.2% back in July... The only thing I wish I had was maybe the Brembos (idiot Ford wheel designers made it to where you can't have them with the CS package) and maybe the glass roof; only because it reminds me of my '86GT project car with it's t-tops.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
A dealer on SVTP was selling a new 2012 GT500 for $51k-ish. I'd rather spend the extra $6k on the GT500 or get a new 2012 Boss for $40,500. Thats just me though, my money tree never came up.

Supernova

Established Member
There has got to be some dealer markup on that--I don't think it's possible to get to $45K on a GT, especially if you don't include the glass roof. I priced a premium GT with the track pack (which includes the Brembos), Recaros, nav, and backup camera, and the MSRP was $41,XXX. There isn't much else to add since you can't get the comfort package with the Recaros.

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
i really think they ruined a good design. they should have made a roush or saleen grill factory. Along with the california special lower bumper. i can live with the new rear. but the front is ugly. all the new wheels blow also.

04svtsnke

Established Member
I dont know if you guys have noticed but the dealer rep put up a for sale add for said gt. Hes getting hell over there....guess the gt's will be made in "limited quantities" as well.

Users who are viewing this thread