2013 GT500 Fastest Selling Car in America

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
wow....

edit: what no camaros on that list? getting outsold by Kia and BRZ/FRS.....:lol1:

Last edited:

BIRDDOC

Established Member
Someone post this on CAMARO 5 and ask them how long a ZL1 sits on the lots

3 dealers in my area still have 2012 ZL-1's on the show room floor. One dealer has a 2012 and now a 2013 together on the show room floor. Most of the 2012 have been on the floor for 3 months+

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Not surprising. My car with 6k miles on it lasted less than 24hours. What a great car.

Won't be long now- not many left.

GreggsSVT

Established Member
I have a sterling gray 13 with less than 1K with a few mods. Thinking of selling.
Please PM if interested.

Thanks

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I have a sterling gray 13 with less than 1K with a few mods. Thinking of selling.
Please PM if interested.

Thanks

Gregg- you will have way more luck listing it in the GT500 market section. This thread is just about how fast they sell.

GreggsSVT

Established Member
Gregg- you will have way more luck listing it in the GT500 market section. This thread is just about how fast they sell.

Thanks!

I'm just kicking it around. I have a 2010 with 2K also. Really don't need two. LOL!

USV8PWR

Established Member
Another excellent article find Iceman. My favorite line of course is, "It’s sure to be a car that will go up in value as the years go by." ;-)

Djs

Established Member
From what I've seen, the Bosses don't stay long either.
BTW, anyone notice the MB G class on the list? Pretty funny for a twenty year old design, $100,000 sport ute that's about a subtle as military truck.

Users who are viewing this thread