2013 GT some new pics and quick video

mikeyfitz

Established Member
8667966355_41b479dda4_b.jpg

8667140806_b2b21f221b_b.jpg

8669060606_d74338e11d_b.jpg

8667962873_2d45d9a2f7_b.jpg

Quick idle/rev video of my custom made Borla S-Type Quad tips. Pretty proud of myself on them lol

[youtube_browser]O6BWcewE6Ag[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

mikeyfitz

Established Member
Hahah nicely done man. I venture that way every once in awhile, worked for some quick phone shots.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Bokeo

Established Member
Sweet ride my man. What lower grill do you have and where do I find it? I just ordered the same upper which should arrive wensday.

hunterp

Established Member
The wheels make it. Just looking at the wheels without being on a car, they don't look like much, but it really works with the body style.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Another good looking 5.0. I like the exhaust setup, too. I agree about the wheels. They really do go very nicely with that paint color. Love it!

mikeyfitz

Established Member
Love love LOVE those quad tips. Car looks great!
Thanks man! Quad 4" tips look amazing IMO, I love how I got it to look lol.

very nice car
Thanks man!

Ahhh those wheels.. Gorgeous, just gorgeous.
I love the wheels! Thanks!

Sweet ride my man. What lower grill do you have and where do I find it? I just ordered the same upper which should arrive wensday.
Thanks bro, it's the Roush high flow lower, they never released it to the public, I just got lucky

The wheels make it. Just looking at the wheels without being on a car, they don't look like much, but it really works with the body style.
I agree! I really like the looks on the car, I was iffy at first

Another good looking 5.0. I like the exhaust setup, too. I agree about the wheels. They really do go very nicely with that paint color. Love it!
Thanks man!

That's going to look mean. How are you going to make them fit without sticking out the fender?
I already test fit em and they barely stick out more than 1/2" if that, so I'm happy. Looked really good

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread