2013 Boss 302 Pricing?

1crazymach

Established Member
I paid a little bit under sticker. A couple hundred off. Don't be afraid to look outside your immediate geographical area. I flew to Vegas and drove mine home 9 hours.

yeah these stealerships around here wonder why business is slow. I have never purchased local also had to drive 2,3,4 hours away to get a deal

stunya

Established Member
just starting my research now, in hopes of finding a new car before they are all gone.

I saw the document with the dealer holdback pricing, what is the difference between that and invoice price?

Muzner

Established Member
Holdback is part of a system that dealers use for their financing of the new vehicles. They don't pay for the cars outright from Ford, they finance them in a sense. If they sell the vehicles within 90 days then they pocket the holdback money. If not then they have to start paying Ford for the cars to sit in their dealership.

If I remember right, it's about a thousand dollars on our cars. I think most people have been able to purchase the Boss around sticker to invoice.

97StangSVT

Established Member
Holdback is part of a system that dealers use for their financing of the new vehicles. They don't pay for the cars outright from Ford, they finance them in a sense. If they sell the vehicles within 90 days then they pocket the holdback money. If not then they have to start paying Ford for the cars to sit in their dealership.

If I remember right, it's about a thousand dollars on our cars. I think most people have been able to purchase the Boss around sticker to invoice.

What is invoice on a SBY with Recaros and the car cover? MSRP is $45,465.

stunya

Established Member
What is invoice on a SBY with Recaros and the car cover? MSRP is $45,465.

x2 it gives a starting point for negotiations.

in the old days they would give you the data sheet that had invoice right on it...they do not seem to do that anymore. when i bought my most recent superduty they refused to give me an invoice price.

Users who are viewing this thread