2013 Boss 302 Pricing?

Snoopy49

Established Member
Hi,
This is my first time visiting this forum, I have been hanging out in the Shelby section. I ordered a 2013 GT550 in May and it looks like I may not get it do to a lack of an allocation. So I thought I would look into buying a Boss 302. After my experiences with the GT500 ordering nightmare and MSRP +ADM situation, I wondered what the price and availability was concerning a 2013 Boss 302? What are most buyers paying for these cars, less than MSRP. MSRP or MSRP +ADM?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Alot of places are still trying to ad the market value adjustment of 2500-5000K but dont think anyone is really paying that anymore. MSRP would not be hard at this point, and you should be able to get under MSRP. I bought my 12 boss at 500 over invoice last year close to this time. Just bought at 13 under MSRP. Plus you wont have to wait like the GT500, there are a ton of boss on the lots now.

Dadz500

Established Member
I think at this point with a Boss it is a question of how much over invoice you will pay, not sticker. There are Dealers out there trying to get over sticker, many at sticker and many more willing to discount off of sticker. I think $1000-$1200 over invoice is a stellar deal on these cars. And trust me, I have a 13 Shelby and 13 Boss, The Boss leaves nothing to be desired that the Shelby can deliver on and the Boss can't. Sure it has more power but the Boss has way more fun factor and it even itself out.

sprint200

Established Member
Having just paid $500 under sticker for a 2013 Boss LS, I think anything more than $1500 over invoice for a standard Boss is wasted money.................but it takes some leg work and time investment to find the right deal.........:read::thumbsup:

Boss3o2

Established Member
Having just paid $500 under sticker for a 2013 Boss LS, I think anything more than $1500 over invoice for a standard Boss is wasted money.................but it takes some leg work and time investment to find the right deal.........:read::thumbsup:

My 2 close friends, paid 20k and 8k over MSRP for Boss Laguna Secas. Did I think they were crazy? Of Course. However, they are you average Joe's, and they're wifes purses cost over 25k, and we go in places in there private jets and Helicoptors. My point being, Price for Demand. These dealers do this, because they know there are these types out there, that are willing to pay mark-up to get it now.

I paid 1500 under MSRP, for my LS. Took me 2 days of haggling, and agony. I got my 13 GT500 for 1k under sticker. I can't count how many dealerships, told me I was dreaming and to kick rocks, after trying to get these numbers.

Good luck to anyone in the market. It's possible, but expect to do some footwork.

bull3441

Established Member
My 2 close friends, paid 20k and 8k over MSRP for Boss Laguna Secas. Did I think they were crazy? Of Course. However, they are you average Joe's, and they're wifes purses cost over 25k, and we go in places in there private jets and Helicoptors. My point being, Price for Demand. These dealers do this, because they know there are these types out there, that are willing to pay mark-up to get it now.

I paid 1500 under MSRP, for my LS. Took me 2 days of haggling, and agony. I got my 13 GT500 for 1k under sticker. I can't count how many dealerships, told me I was dreaming and to kick rocks, after trying to get these numbers.

Good luck to anyone in the market. It's possible, but expect to do some footwork.
$ doesn't equal brains.

straightliner1

Established Member
I paid a little bit under sticker. A couple hundred off. Don't be afraid to look outside your immediate geographical area. I flew to Vegas and drove mine home 9 hours.

bpmurr

Established Member
My dealer has a race red 13 for $1500 over invoice.

guarnibl

Established Member
Hi,
This is my first time visiting this forum, I have been hanging out in the Shelby section. I ordered a 2013 GT550 in May and it looks like I may not get it do to a lack of an allocation. So I thought I would look into buying a Boss 302. After my experiences with the GT500 ordering nightmare and MSRP +ADM situation, I wondered what the price and availability was concerning a 2013 Boss 302? What are most buyers paying for these cars, less than MSRP. MSRP or MSRP +ADM?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

I paid like $2500 over sticker for my performance white boss here in AZ. I really wanted PW and there wasn't any to be had in the country when I bought mine, and I didn't really feel like waiting for an allocation... it had everything I wanted, so I bought it. I'm sure you can be patient and find one close to invoice though... they're not all that rare unless you're going after a LS, which even still, you can probably find one for MSRP or slightly below. I was just lazy and had the money ;) They also gave me way too much money for my GT-R, so I wasn't going to complain.

Last edited:

poof100

Established Member
I paid like $2500 over sticker for my performance white boss here in AZ. I really wanted PW and there wasn't any to be had in the country when I bought mine, and I didn't really feel like waiting for an allocation... it had everything I wanted, so I bought it. I'm sure you can be patient and find one close to invoice though... they're not all that rare unless you're going after a LS, which even still, you can probably find one for MSRP or slightly below. I was just lazy and had the money ;) They also gave me way too much money for my GT-R, so I wasn't going to complain.

Out of curiosity, did you have the dealer install your FR Supercharger kit?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread