2012 Mustang GT 5.0 w/Roush TVS..suprising numbers

NestorGT

Established Member
I do have logs, but I'm new to them and not sure which parameter is the charge temp. If it's ect, it was in the 180 to 195 range.

God I sure hope not LOL...Thats you Engine Coolent Temp:). Ask your tuner to show you where to locate your Intake Air Temp. Its important to know this info because it can be the difference between a happy motor and a blown motor.

Last edited:

txcharlie

Never fast enough
Established Member
God I sure hope not LOL...Thats you Engine Coolent Temp:). Ask your tuner to show you where to locate your Intake Air Temp. Its important to know this info because it can be the difference between a happy motor and a blown motor.

Ok...IAT was around 60*F during the dyno run. Temp was in the 30's all day. About 60* at idle and dropped to 58* during the run.

Last edited:

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
Tyler area. I bought mine from Grapevine too.

Holy shit, do you ever go to any of our meets? I'm in Tyler, there's two mustang groups around here, the older guys that meet at traditions and then the other group meets first Saturday for a gtg/cruise/eat..

txcharlie

Never fast enough
Established Member
Holy shit, do you ever go to any of our meets? I'm in Tyler, there's two mustang groups around here, the older guys that meet at traditions and then the other group meets first Saturday for a gtg/cruise/eat..

Yeah, I've met the guys from Mustangs of East Texas. I even met them one Saturday and hung out most of the day with them. Good guys but they are into classic Mustangs mostly. I prefer modern muscle.
I've met some guys from North East Texas Mustang Club, at a car show. They are more into modern muscle. I plan to attend their meeting in Longview in a couple weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread