2012 Hellion Twin Turbo BOSS Leguna Seca - remote tuned by BBR

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Nice. Saw this car at the Dyno Edge a few times while my car was getting some work done.

Maybe off topic, but any particular reason this car was remote tuned vs. Chris tuning it?

Chris did tune it remotely. We are in Florida and the car was in New Mexico.

Seems much higher than expected. I am guessing due to altitude. Do you have a sheet for uncorrected numbers?

I do not but I can see about tracking it down and post it.

And I jizzed... In... My... Pants

Actually had to watch the music video after reading this because I had a good laugh.

Thanks for the comments guys. We have a couple local ones and more around the country we are working on right now. The article in MMFF for the 2013 green BOSS we did will be out soon as well. Just be ready for the latest one we are working on. :beer:

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
With turbo's, once at a certain boost level, the wastegate controls the boost levels. It re-directs the exhaust gas (back in or open)

D.T.R

Established Member
Oh man... DO I WANT THIS KIT!! ugh... the wait til tax time seems eternal! ugh
These numbers are insane... congrats guys.
I will be talking to you Steve as soon as I'm ready to pull the trigger...

Quick questions:
How is the MT82 liking this power?
What all did you upgrade fuel wise to support this kind of power?

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Oh man... DO I WANT THIS KIT!! ugh... the wait til tax time seems eternal! ugh
These numbers are insane... congrats guys.
I will be talking to you Steve as soon as I'm ready to pull the trigger...

Quick questions:
How is the MT82 liking this power?
What all did you upgrade fuel wise to support this kind of power?

So far, the trans has held up good. Owner drives it every day.

Just a 80lb injector and BAP :beer:

Dadz500

Established Member
Those are some impressive numbers and I am guessing that is one entertaining car to drive. Why did I have to read this post?

Dadz500

Established Member
i told you to cal me when you are in south florida...if you go for a ride ....then you really will wish you didnt see this post!

I know, and I wish I had, but at the same time I am glad I didn't. If I had, I would be sitting here with a twin turbo race red Boss right now. I will be back again in October though. Are you by any chance coming to Homestead of the 27th of October?

Teal93

Chris did tune it remotely. We are in Florida and the car was in New Mexico.

I do not but I can see about tracking it down and post it.

Actually had to watch the music video after reading this because I had a good laugh.

Thanks for the comments guys. We have a couple local ones and more around the country we are working on right now. The article in MMFF for the 2013 green BOSS we did will be out soon as well. Just be ready for the latest one we are working on. :beer:

Chris is a amazing tuner. He tuned both my cars and have seen him tune several 1000 + horse power cars. And drives a low 8 second drag radial car. I think he is one of the best tuners out there.:rockon:

kbroush

Established Member
That engine is pure sex with s turbo sitting on each side! I wonder if you csn set up a segregated oiling system for the turbos. I'm just not a fan of sharing engine oil with turbos.

BUCKET

Established Member
Chris and I will get to know each other soon. My crazy awesome woman called hellion and had a twin kit shipped to me for my bday..... I'm taking nov,2,3,4 off to do install!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread