2012 Hellion Twin Turbo BOSS Leguna Seca - remote tuned by BBR

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Well, we are at it again with the twin turbo system from Hellion but this time we had the chance to work with a Leguna Seca. The system was installed in Dyno Edge in New Mexico and we remote tuned it. Owner is very happy with the results and so are we. Here are some pictures

Mods are: Hellion Twin Turbo system, 80lb Injectors, Vortech BAP, Bassani 3" full exhaust, 91 Octane

821rwhp 735trq on 10lbs

Last edited by a moderator:

BUCKET

Established Member
I am gonna have to call you and talk. I bought my '13 boss this past Saturday with full plans of this kit! Very impressive.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
I am gonna have to call you and talk. I bought my '13 boss this past Saturday with full plans of this kit! Very impressive.

Awesome man! Looking forward to it. Whats nice about the 13 is that their is NO modifications to the front and underneath. All factory parts can go back on.

:beer:

561-417-5555 ext 301

BUCKET

Established Member
Yeah already talked to hellion before I bought the car. Haha, answered a ton of questions. Of course I have more, But will save them for phone call. I'm excited to
Finally see pics of this. He said a LC was getting done and another was right behind it......

BUCKET

Established Member
I want this kit in a bad way, whole reason I bought the car. Steve I know we talked the other day and maybe some one else can answer this.....

Anyone weigh the car before and after on how much it adds on the nose.
Second, summer time temps/twin front mount/and AC. Any over heat issues? I enjoy the car too much to not be able to drive it certain times. I know my hood insulation
Is already out and have roush grille coming to provide more open air flow.

Think those Last few questions for now......

Such an awesome setup!

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member

ExpatMedic

Slowpoke
Established Member
Nice. Saw this car at the Dyno Edge a few times while my car was getting some work done.

Maybe off topic, but any particular reason this car was remote tuned vs. Chris tuning it?

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
Seems much higher than expected. I am guessing due to altitude. Do you have a sheet for uncorrected numbers?

Users who are viewing this thread