2012+ Boss 302 Owner List

Cla66ic

Established Member
Mine. <3

Traded my '12 Sterling Gray GT for this... I miss the GT, the Boss was worth it.

Boss #3431
Grabber Blue #412

Ocoee_Boss1.jpg

TheWhistler

95 GTS + 2013 RR BOSS 302
Established Member
Sold my 95 Cobra R #17 and a 94 GT Vert... Very pleased with my choice!!!

20130824_142429_RichtoneHDR_zpsf4fc0d08.jpg

20130824_142546_RichtoneHDR_zpsdd711070.jpg

20130824_142705_RichtoneHDR_zpsc1d52784.jpg

2013 RR #758 Recaros, Torsen, Mats, Cover, Track Key, LS Front Splitter, LS Rear Wing, LS Trans Cooling Scoop, LS Brake Cooling, MGW Shifter, Eibach Springs, JLT Oil Separator, JPC Clutch Line, Red Line Hood Struts, Roush Mufflers, FORD 2013 GT500 SVT Performance Pack Forged Aluminum Wheels.

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
Just bought a13' Boss Laguna Seca in black last week

Pics to come soon, # 270, black with all options. Got it from my father in law that had had it stored in his business warehouse since new. Best part is he gave me a unreal deal on it, way less than a normal Boss 302 (like there is such a thing as a "normal" Boss!):rockon: I received it with him at the end of last fall and drove it quite a bit. That is what convinced me to add a new Boss to my own stable. Hermann :beer:

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Pics to come soon, # 270, black with all options. Got it from my father in law that had had it stored in his business warehouse since new. Best part is he gave me a unreal deal on it, way less than a normal Boss 302 (like there is such a thing as a "normal" Boss!):rockon: I received it with him at the end of last fall and drove it quite a bit. That is what convinced me to add a new Boss to my own stable. Hermann :beer:

Congrats Hermann! You will never drive your Terminator again. ;-)

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
What's up Tracey!

Congrats Hermann! You will never drive your Terminator again. ;-)

It is a unreal car, I'm really getting into road race/handling cars and this is the best canvas to start working with!:beer: My daily economy driver is a Civic SI that I modded for handling (before I get blasted for driving a Honda it gets 34 mpg and is super fun as a commuter car) with sway bars, HFP springs and struts and shocks, Nitto NT-05's ect. This car is a blast to drive and I can't wait to see where it goes! My Terminator project is almost done after a 6 year build but I'm sure as you say Tracey the Boss will be the car that gets driven all the time!:rockon: Hermann

JohnRichard

MT82 Speed Shiftin Maniac
Established Member
2012 Boss 302 #1516, Recaro/Torsen, Car Cover and Yellow Blaze Paint Code NQ

Bought New On 11-11-11

List of Mods to date
Engine; JBA Silver Ceramic Coated 1 7/8'' Long Tube Headers, H-pipe and Axel backs... stock tune

Drive Train; MGW Shifter, Steeda (Axel Exchange) Aluminum Drive Shaft, Steeda Adjustable Upper Control Arm and Mounting Bracket, CHE Lower Control Arms / Relocation Brackets and 3.55:1 Ford Racing gears

Suspension; Adjustable PanHard Bar and Steeda Boss Springs...

Exterior; Hand Wash and Wax...

Future mods; Parts Delivery ETA 11-4-2013... 1516 will be a n/a Boss Cobra Jet with long tube headers on E-85…

Photos and Videos of 1516 Spring/Summer 2012/13
Bandimere Photos by yesmiw | Photobucket

Last edited:

Boss949

Established Member
2012 Boss 302 #1516, Recaro/Torsen, Car Cover and Yellow Blaze Paint Code NQ

Bought New On 11-11-11

List of Mods to date
Engine; JBA Silver Ceramic Coated 1 7/8'' Long Tube Headers, H-pipe and Axel backs... stock tune

Drive Train; MGW Shifter, Steeda (Axel Exchange) Aluminum Drive Shaft, Steeda Adjustable Upper Control Arm and Mounting Bracket, CHE Lower Control Arms / Relocation Brackets and 3.55:1 Ford Racing gears

Suspension; Adjustable PanHard Bar and Steeda Boss Springs...

Exterior; Hand Wash and Wax...

Future mods; Parts Delivery ETA 11-4-2013... 1516 will be a n/a Boss Cobra Jet with long tube headers on E-85…

Photos and Videos of 1516 Spring/Summer 2012/13
Bandimere Photos by yesmiw | Photobucket

Let us know about CJ performance.
I also noticed that you have CHE LCA's. CHE makes a great product called the K member Brace with Engine Torque Limiters. This literally changed my high rev shifting; took away the 1-2 and 3-4 Lockout. Not sure if it would fit with your headers, but might be worth looking at?

CFRMSVT

Established Member
#1977 13 Boss recaro/torsen mod list.....
True Forged Speed Six 20"s with Toyo T1R 275/30/20 front and Toyo R888 285/35/20 rears.
Sinister Green custom painted brake calipers
FRPP K Springs
Steeda billet LCA's with FRPP relocation brackets
Steeda adj. UCA with HD mount
Steeda adj. Panhard and brace
Kooks 1 3/4" long tube headers with off road x pipe
2013 GT500 4tip mufflers
Procharger F1A polished supercharger and bracket, stage 2 intercooler
Fastlane Motorsports tune with SCT software
72lb Bosch fuel injectors
KB boost a pump
Blip Box
FRPP Front tow hook
FRPP Laguna Seca adj front splitter
Roush side splitters w/ rear bumper side splitters
GT500 rear valance
RTR deck lid spoiler
Boss 302S modified front grill
MRT hood struts, roush custom under hood caps with cf vinyl, trucarbon fuse box cover
Hood stripes peeled except center stripe, custom matte black hood vents
Stainless polished fender bolts
Fastlane Motorsports #1306 special edition TrakAtak with trunk lettering, custom plaques dash and under hood, custom rear faux gas lid "Boss 302" letters in white
Race wheels are TSW Nurbergring 18" with toyo R888 275/30/18

Future mods...(next month).McLeod clutch, FRPP TB,lightweight radiator support, k member and a arms, meth, little more boost, Corsa sport gt500 mufflers, caster camber plates, bump steer kit, koni's, aluminum driveshaft with loop

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread