2012+ Boss 302 Owner List

Z O SICK

Established Member
Picked up my 2013 PW Boss # 1149 (second owned). Recaro's, Torsen, Mats, Track key (not installed), car cover.
Mods: JLT Intake, VMP Tune, Barton two post short shifter, Strange single Adj struts, Viking doubble Adj shocks, BMR lowering springs/LCA's/Adj. PHR/Upper control arm mount, cat delete pipes, Piano black F14 Wheels 20 x 9/20 x 11.

shoracer

Established Member
Just got her on the 4th, 'Merica. 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca LS412, Vortech V-3, Full Kooks Exhaust, ID1000 Injectors, Boost-a-pump, BMR upper and Lower Adjustable Control Arms, Custom John Lund Tune. Boss 302 LS.jpg

Now to try to get a hold of the original owner to see if anything internal was done, i.e. billet oil pump gears. If not I guess will be pulling it all apart next weekend. Any other weak areas I should be looking for people. While motor is fresh should I pull and replace rods, piston and rings??? Only 17k miles would think a light surface hone would be all I would need??

HeLLFiRe xx

Run your car, not mouth.
Established Member
Just got her on the 4th, 'Merica. 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca LS412, Vortech V-3, Full Kooks Exhaust, ID1000 Injectors, Boost-a-pump, BMR upper and Lower Adjustable Control Arms, Custom John Lund Tune. View attachment 19380

Now to try to get a hold of the original owner to see if anything internal was done, i.e. billet oil pump gears. If not I guess will be pulling it all apart next weekend. Any other weak areas I should be looking for people. While motor is fresh should I pull and replace rods, piston and rings??? Only 17k miles would think a light surface hone would be all I would need??
With a v3 it probably doesnt make stupid power... if john lund tuned it its safe... dont open the motor unless u have to.

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
Just got her on the 4th, 'Merica. 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca LS412, Vortech V-3, Full Kooks Exhaust, ID1000 Injectors, Boost-a-pump, BMR upper and Lower Adjustable Control Arms, Custom John Lund Tune. View attachment 19380

Any power level over 800rwhp i would do rods and pistons, Billet Oil gears are good insurance but that's really up to you as it takes around 10-12hrs to do the job, Id guess depending on your area around $1500-1800 for labor & all parts needed.

shoracer

Established Member
Any power level over 800rwhp i would do rods and pistons, Billet Oil gears are good insurance but that's really up to you as it takes around 10-12hrs to do the job, Id guess depending on your area around $1500-1800 for labor & all parts needed.

LOL, pay some one to do it. I will leave that for the armchair racers. Rods and pistons, and Tremec transmission should all be upgraded soon. Any questions and help I many need I have the great WSM crew as back up.

CALIF BOSS302

Established Member
2013 Boss 302 SBY #236. Bought from owner in Oklahoma awaiting shipping to SF Bay Area. I have yet to see it in person!

imagejpg5_zpsb56c5e65.gif
"]
imagejpg5_zpsb56c5e65.gif
[/URL]

Last edited:

Grouchy302

New Boss owner here! '13 Boss 302, PW #1128, 2nd owner.... has some upgrades on it already, still trying to figure out what all of them are.

FR K Springs, GT500 axle-backs (single out), Moroso radiator overflow, Moroso oil catch can w/steel braided lines, sound-tube delete, Trackey, LS rear-seat delete, and LS front brake hoses. Also added 20% tint this weekend and pulled the axle-backs off - sprayed them with hi-temp black (sans tips).

:beer:

Last edited:

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Sold my 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra.

Picked this up with 5300 miles. One owner.

2012 Competition Orange Boss
Added wheel and suspension stuff
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413410464.218170.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread