2011GT vs. LS1 WS6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
well yea stockish/bolt on ls1's are overrated in ur opinion u have a 404 lq9 alot of stuff is overrated compared to that

The car was an absolute BLAST to drive. And considering what it was it didn't sound that mean until you opened the taps and you show tail lights to most other cars in that neck of the woods.

Let me just say this. It's all the TALK about how "dominating" the LS1's are. Like all the other legends out there, a lot of their great qualities get blown out of proportion. (this is especially true over on Tech) But you start out with a decent street car with an above average motor and somehow it turns into THIS IS THE GREATEST MOTOR EVER CREATED!!.... That's what I mean by over rated. I'm not saying the LS1 is bad by any means. But I am saying that it's gotten so over hyped that people start believing it will beat ANY OTHER make or model that has a non-bowtie badge on it. And that just isn't the case....op's story aside. LOL

Side note- I actually rode in the car pre LQ9. It was an HCI, Tune, header with full suspension car. The LQ9 managed to make the car a whole second and a half faster....then again- low 12's on a hurt motor is pretty impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread