2011GT vs. LS1 WS6

Status
Not open for further replies.

assasinator

1 N the head,2 N da chest
Established Member
Do you really think your going to beat every full bolton LS1 out there and also beat Cobras mod for mod. You need to get your head out of your ass. I'm far from being a GM guy and I still say you didn't beat the guy in 5th gear (1:1 ratio or not).

most cobra owners who can kill coyote's easily dont need to shout it.

your termi is marginal. you will lose to bolt on coyote's if you don't mod up. and yes im condifent i can beat your termi.

all full wieght bolt on ls1, mild modded termi's. yep i said it.

Last edited:

Jroc

Established Member
I still say a full bolton Terminator should have no problem walking a full bolton new GT. Especially from a roll. From a dig that advantage might go the GT's way particularly if it changes its own gears.

assasinator

Established Member
I still say a full bolton Terminator should have no problem walking a full bolton new GT. Especially from a roll. From a dig that advantage might go the GT's way particularly if it changes its own gears.

im as familiar with termi's as anyone. full bolton is not competition. 435rwhp vs 475-485. ported m112 = 515. but with just an exhaust and k&n = close race or loss for termi.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
LOL,

These damn 5.junk guys... crack me up every time.... "I had a small elephant in my truck and was in 5th gear, gave him the jump and I rapped him....."

GTFO OP....

assasinator

Established Member
LOL,

These damn 5.junk guys... crack me up every time.... "I had a small elephant in my truck and was in 5th gear, gave him the jump and I rapped him....."

GTFO OP....

rapped? you are a rap artist? im just a white guy. i cant rap anyone.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
rapped? you are a rap artist? im just a white guy. i cant rap anyone.
assasinator's 5.slow
JerkOff.gif

:lol:

I would destroy your car on a race with a trunk full of mexicans and in 6th gear.... :bash:

I look for clowns like you every day but they always punk out when I drop gear next to them..... lol

Last edited:

assasinator

Established Member
assasinator's 5.slow
JerkOff.gif

:lol:

I would destroy your car on a race with a trunk full of mexicans and in 6th gear.... :bash:

I look for clowns like you every day but they always punk out when I drop gear next to them..... lol

i always look for clowns like you when im in the other car. i would destroy your car, hit the brakes so you can catch up, then pull away again.

goose it, lift then goose it again as i pull away. unless you have 200lbs of weight reduction, your car is the HEAVY one. nice chatting to you.

hope that Z is a H/C/I ls6 with a 200shot. you might be close.

making friends and influencing people. thats what im here for.

MODS, im not trying to start anything. im just not going to back down.

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
i always look for clowns like you when im in the other car. i would destroy your car, hit the brakes so you can catch up, then pull away again.

goose it, lift then goose it again as i pull away. unless you have 200lbs of weight reduction, your car is the HEAVY one. nice chatting to you.

hope that Z is a H/C/I ls6 with a 200shot. you might be close.

making friends and influencing people. thats what im here for.

MODS, im not trying to start anything. im just not going to back down.

Keep it up OP or should i say OG....

Im starting to like these unbelievable stories you phantom...

I might just have you tuck me into bed while i rub one out to one of your best fairy tales....

Maybe with a video of your end all be all killer of a car you might do a little better here, i know i have some to back me up...

assasinator

Established Member
Keep it up OP or should i say OG....

Im starting to like these unbelievable stories you phantom...

I might just have you tuck me into bed while i rub one out to one of your best fairy tales....

Maybe with a video of your end all be all killer of a car you might do a little better here, i know i have some to back me up...

nope no videos, just build threads on the corral. ill post up some things this springs. ill be around. my specialty in the turbo car is vette kills. talk to you then about it.

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
Just make sure you duck when you come in here. E-dicks swinging overhead left and right!

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Its getting there these days. They are so cheap any more that every high school punk has one. The worst part is they run their buddies honda and then think they have the hottest wheels on earth. Going the same was as the fox body, a few nice ones and a whole lotta ragged out ones.

EDIT: I also stand by what I said about that being one of the ugliest WS6 I have ever seen. He must use it as a tax write off.

That's gotta be the UGLIEST F-Body I've ever seen:xpl:

I'd rather drive a tri colored primer gray 91 civic hatch!!

javierrflores

svt
Established Member
i still say a full bolton terminator should have no problem walking a full bolton new gt. Especially from a roll. From a dig that advantage might go the gt's way particularly if it changes its own gears.
^
^
^
this

Beetle6986

Established Member
most cobra owners who can kill coyote's easily dont need to shout it.

your termi is marginal. you will lose to bolt on coyote's if you don't mod up. and yes im condifent i can beat your termi.

all full wieght bolt on ls1, mild modded termi's. yep i said it.

marginal Cobra > 5.0
You can try your 5th gear pull and see if you can still read my plates.:bash: You can say what you want, your story is BS and you need to grow up a bit.

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
nope no videos, just build threads on the corral. ill post up some things this springs. ill be around. my specialty in the turbo car is vette kills. talk to you then about it.

Did you really have to pull out the "other car" card.... ?

Lmao!!

That turd you dont even have completed yet is just that.... :lol1:

Like i said earlier, GTFO op...

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
I read this whole monstrosity of a thread... Yea, I'm married, home alone, and have no life...

The OP may have had it coming for a while, but he had chilled a bit.

And NOW some of you... *cough Zyborg...Beetle... are purposely trying to rile this guy up...again...

Why? Let the guy be... If you believe him, you believe him, if you don't you don't.

Why argue the point? If after a gazzillion posts and a temp ban from the mods he's
still here posting, constantly bashing him isn't going to make it any better or change
his mind. Some of you guys are acting as immature, if not worse, than he is.

Jeez, the thread almost became pleasant to read after a while.

Quit the damn pee pee swinging already....

Last edited:

assasinator

Established Member
Did you really have to pull out the "other car" card.... ?

Lmao!!

That turd you dont even have completed yet is just that.... :lol1:

Like i said earlier, GTFO op...

yes that turd. its been on the road for a few years now. but im upgrading it for a lot more power. i used the stock cast crank balanced for the h-beams and mahle pistons it uses. i run it from 10-16 psi on the road in different tunes. its time to get serious, so i bought better internals and got them balanced. i don't have a lot of work to get it back on the road. rebuild the motor and install the 76mm turbo. i plan to run the 64mm it uses now temporarily till i get the tune ready for the boost its going to use.

so currently it's a ported head 4v with forgings and a 64mm turbo with 2973 lbs. --thats what i call a turd. wonder how your motor compares to that old setup?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread