2011 Mustang prices released

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
dont forget the new NAV and stuff they have with the touch screen

After looking at the PDF file the Nav isn't included in that price. It would be $2340 on top of MSRP. Then The Brembo Brake package would add $1695 To the MSRP too. So a 2011 with the options i would want would come to $36,880:??:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
So the base model SS is $500 more and the 2SS is $260. Pretty outrageous compared to the GT....:rollseyes

2011 GT:
Base:$30,495
Premium:$33685

2011 SS:
Base:$30,945.00
Premium:33,945.00

Ford stepped it's game up. The new GT is definitely looking more attractive after all this news comes out. Good job Ford!

Don't forget that even the base SS comes with Brembos, which is a $1500 option on the Mustang...

Todd03Blown

Established Member
very nice!! Cannot wait to put my order in Nov of this year!! Hopefully I can get a 2-3k off MSRP or find me a dealer to see a little over invoice.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Huh, funny, last I checked this was the thread about prices, not weight. I think you meant that post for this thread :bored:

You are comparing price on product. I am comparing price on performance. I believe that without the brake package the mustang will equal or have faster lap times than the camaro that have upgraded brakes. The simple reason being the extra weight the camaro is carrying. :beer:

Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
dont forget the new NAV and stuff they have with the touch screen

That is not included in the prices posted. Those most likely are base prices for trim levels and then have the option to add: Nav, Glass roof, ...etc.

50 Proof

Established Member
$30,500 for a base model Mustang GT with no options (aside from typical standard options) and you guys are all screaming YIPPEE that's awesome. Even if you were lucky enough to score a 0% interest rate through Ford Credit on a 2011 GT, you'd still be paying about $508 a month for 5 years for one of these things LOL :lol: :bash:

Last edited:

50 Proof

Established Member
How has the cost of everything significantly gone up when all Ford did was use the existing tooling to build a new block that is based almost entirely off of the old 4.6 block? Costs go up significantly when new tooling needs to be designed and built. Ford did not use new tooling for the new 5.0 block. It's built using the existing tooling. It's not like Ford had to go broke with R&D on a new engine. I'm no expert when it comes to understanding Modulars but if the information I've read is correct, Ford basically just build a slightly bigger version of the 4.6 block and slapped new heads/intake on it. If I'm mistaken, someone please correct me about the differences between the 4.6 and the new 5.0 block.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread