2011-2012 GT500 CAMS. L&M or MMR?

04Marine08

SVT Poster
Established Member
Ya may be going with L&M's idle lope custom cams. The videos i've seen have shown some real aggressive exhaust notes. From what i've seen the crower state 2's are not as aggressive as i'd like.

Van@RevanRacing

Yes. They will need some tuning adjustments.

Michael put some nasty cams in the 220 MPH car but the drivability was fine on the street with Lund Racing having done the street tuning as well. The owner of that car drove it to church two weeks after I drove it 220 at the mile.

jenkins_1120

Established Member
I went with the jdm engineering super stock cams. Not my car but same cams

good choice I will also be getting a set of those cams around july then all ill need to get is fueling figured out. I know which injectors just not sure about switching to a return system and which pumps.

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We offer a great range of cams that work with or without springs, you will find the most aggressive and most powerfull cams will be those that require valve springs, this is primarily due to the cam "ramps", and the stiffer springs are required to keep the follower on the cam. The MMR camshafts hold more World and National records than all of our competitors combined, they are truly state of the art camshafts designed specifically for the GT500, they are even used by Shelby America! You should be fine however with any of the other companies listed and wish you the best of luck!

MMR

mmr%20win%203.jpg

Last edited:

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
another vote for L&M

I don't have his cams, I do have his motor, great guy to work with.

04Marine08

SVT Poster
Established Member
Nice, that's what I think I'll go with. Anyone have any experience with L&M's drop-in idle lope cams in their 11-12's?

Users who are viewing this thread