2009 Aprilia SXV 550

kawibrian

I'm a Snaaaaake
Established Member
[FONT=&amp]Up for sale is my perfect condition 09 Aprilia SXV 550, I purchased it from a friend of mine's father who owns a dealership (bike is currently financed). It has 2,464 miles on the clock. The bike has a full Akrapovic exhaust system which was a factory option, everything else is all original except for the Alitalia graphic kit, dual beam HID headlight, LED running lights, and the Evotech fender eliminator. Purchased the bike with right around 1,500 miles, the previous owner was very on top of his maintenance and I followed his maintenance routine throughout my ownership of the bike which is oil changes every 500 miles with Agip 10W-60 and gearbox oil change with every other oil change also with Agip oil. I did a full coolant flush and replaced it with fresh Engine Ice. The tires are in like-new condition (due to barely having any miles). With the sale, I will include enough oil and filters to do 2 oil changes. Piaggio stopped importing this bike in 2011 so it is pretty rare and you don't come across them too often. I have a clean title in hand. The bike has been garage kept since it left the showroom. Located in Westchester County, NY. I can arrange for the bike to shipped as well.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Price is $7,000 firm. Will entertain some trades but please do not call me with a lowball offer, you will be ignored. **No test rides unless I have cash IN HAND, if you drop it, you bought it**[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]My name is Brian, I can be reached via email or by phone @ (914)482-4153

[/FONT] IMG_7698.JPGIMG_7699.JPGIMG_7700.JPGIMG_7703.JPG

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    657.6 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:

kawibrian

I'm a Snaaaaake
Established Member
Destroyed my other bike (2013 ZX6-R) last night and didn't get a chance to take another pic as per the rules, will do it today after work

Users who are viewing this thread