2006-2007 Porsche 997 Torby stats?

03snakeminated

Established Member
guys just give it a rest please, anything can happen on the streets, me personally i think its a drivers race but since o.p its ported/pullied and trapping 123 (on a bad 60 ft) he has the edge (from a 40-140ish roll) on this one (just make sure you dont f up brother, no room for error) tape the race and post the vid, :beer:

Deuuuce

Established Member
C5Z vs. 997 TT,with the Sport Chrono Package, both stock: Same day, equal drivers, the 997 will ALWAYS ET better and trap higher, period. The C5 Z06 Fast List - Corvette Forum

The consistent launches of AWD will make it even more lopsided and if the 997 is an automatic, a loss by the C5Z is guaranteed.

Almo

Established Member
Cobra on the street will not be ET specific. It will be a bit slower in caparison especially from a dig so toss 1/4 times out the window when comparing these two cars and thinking the times represent a means to who might win on the street.

Having said that, mild modded 997TT have run low 11s at over 130 MPH. Exhaust/ECU will take the cars to 500/500 to the wheels at 3400 lbs pending few options. And with the efficiency of the car and it being AWD, it will most likely take a 03/04 Cobra with a KB, Whipple, or Turbo(s) to stay with it, that is if both drivers are decent.

Even at 380 to 400 to the wheels in stock form the 997TT will surprise a 500 RWHP Cobra if the Cobra doesn’t have a decent driver and some traction on the street.

Be close in my opinion and pending speeds and the car is stock, he will still start to roll past you you a bit up top.

Users who are viewing this thread