2005 Mustang Production Pics!!!!!!!!!!

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I don't think I like it. The retro is cool, but I think they missed on the whole interior. I will reserve my final judgement until I see one in person, but as of now I don't like it. I think the wing looks out of place, like they just stuck it on there. I am curious to see what the next SVT will be like, because I think it will be hard to top the 03s. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

-Brett

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by Snake98
ummm.....yeeeahh. I would have to say that the concept ruled over the production, but isnt that they way it always is..mmmkay? .......yeeahh...I like the idea that the new model brings back the retro look. Its gonna grow on everyone you'll see.

I think some of your keys seem to be sticking. What have you been up to? :lol:

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
i love the interior. very faithfull to the 67 ish mustangs, with a major improvement in materials. and for the first time in mustang history, ergonomics. also, i bet if you touch on the console, radio stack, instrument cluster, door panels, ect, it wont creak, move, and groan.

tumm37

Established Member
once again i hate the mufflers at the rear...not gonna have the same sound...and the rims are ugly too, but i guess that doesnt matter because i would never role on stockers...except the 03 cobra wheels

COBRA32

Established Member
. I love it and any interior change would be an improvement! Tried of the creaky plastic of our 2003 Cobra's that have the same interior of a 1994 Mustang; so any change would be great

03CobraCCC

Wheaton Warbird!
Established Member
good observation on the mufflers!! they better get rid of that!! Being able to see the mufflers from the rear is ugly!! not only that, but its very non 60's style stang........hopefully the aftermarket will get on that right away.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Actaully, it may not be 60's style, but being able to see the mufflers is still quite retro. Lets take a look at this 1970 Mach1 for instance...

Last edited:

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
It may just be my younger generation, but I think I'll be sticking with my 03, I may have paid too much but I think it looks much more cutting edge than the new. Just my opinion.

~B7~

Established Member
Subscribing (and also wondering what the 06 Cobra is going to look like).

showtm490

Established Member
I like the concepts rear better. The exhaust coming out of the bumper is classic. If I where to buy one I'd have to put the dubs on it, lowering springs, 1/4 window covers, spoiler delete and hope some aftermarket company has a rear bumper cover like the concepts. The concept looks like it'll handle like its on rails but the other looks like its ready to go off roading. I'm sure it'll grow on me after seeing what a few extra thousand dollars will make it look like.

Users who are viewing this thread