2005 Mustang Production Pics!!!!!!!!!!

Koolaid_Guy

Got them from over on themustangsource.com

These are production trim pics of the 2005 mustang.It looks totally awesome to me :bowdown: Rock On Ford :rockon:

MT1.jpg

MT2.jpg

MT3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

03CobraCCC

Wheaton Warbird!
Established Member
looks alright......

kinda lagging from what i was hoping for....

the concepts looked 10 times better IMO..the concept had a much better front end then this..

guess i better wait till shelby unveils something.

66GT350

Established Member
I heard that 03, from what I have heard from those who are in the know, looks like 06 is the return of the Shelby Mustang, 'bout time, too.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Outside looks pretty good, but with that instument panel it needs a bit more redlight rumble than the stock 4.6 will provide.

I think with the current engines they might be pushing retro too far.

If it's too retro then everyone is looking for retro loping at the redlight.

The concept was futuristic retro, I liked it better, but time will tell if the car changes and if it grows on me.

I used to think the current style sucked, but now I love it!

With a solid panel for the rear window and lowering, the outside could be much better.

Inside, I don't know! :shrug:

Last edited:

wtpSVTkh01

Established Member
i love them. i wish the stance was lower and wheels a little bigger, but thats an easy mod

Last edited:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by johnsonl
What did it say about the engines and weight in the article?

I thought they were going to use the Lincoln LS / Thunderbird Platform? Supposed to be heavier then the Terminators.

But from the Looks of it....it still looks like it has the Fairlane Platform :shrug:

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
I thought they were going to use the Lincoln LS / Thunderbird Platform? Supposed to be heavier then the Terminators.

But from the Looks of it....it still looks like it has the Fairlane Platform :shrug:

Did you gather this from the article or seeing pics or something? :shrug:

Also does that second pic say the V6 will have 240hp? Not bad.

03CobraCCC

Wheaton Warbird!
Established Member
back end looks too..i donno..."bubbly?"....too ovalish, and the wing doesnt look right.....im having horrid reoccuring thoughts of the look of the Cobra II.

what 03DOHC posted looks hella better, cuz i think that is a pic of the concept.......

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraCCC
back end looks too..i donno..."bubbly?"....too ovalish, and the wing doesnt look right.....im having horrid reoccuring thoughts of the look of the Cobra II.

what 03DOHC posted looks hella better, cuz i think that is a pic of the concept.......

Im thinking pic of the model he won.

:beer:

03CobraBro

Established Member
I dont see a whole lot of difference between the Mustang GT in that bottom pic in the mag, and the concept, accept for the tail lights and the headlights, and the 20 inchers the concept had...

I'll tell you what was reminiscent of the Cobra II was the concepts tail lights.

Last edited:

03CobraCCC

Wheaton Warbird!
Established Member
still looks too retro........concept had the futuristic retro look, much much better......i think if this is the final version...it'll be hard to sell to the X,Y, &Z generations.......

also, notice the lack of rear upper louvers?

03CobraBro

Established Member
gtconcept3.jpg

I think alot of it had to do with the profile the 20inch rims gave the car, and the concept looked a tad bit wider and flatter than the Mustangs in the mag picture.

It may look a little more bubbly than the concept because it has back seats. The concept, had it had backseats, would have been great for people who dont have heads.

Also, the concept had 20 inchers as well, as opposed to the 16/17 inch looking rims on the car in the mag pics. I'm curious as to how well the concept would have looked if it had the rims off of a current gen Mustang V6.

Last edited:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
:??: Eddy im surprised that you....Late Sleeper Mr Im going to bed @ 2:00am missed any threads on this subject.

They had a few threads up on the Terminator Side of the Forum.

Plus id seen it said on the Forum & on TV. If its going to be on that platform....a big major diet is in order.

daltrix

Established Member
I wish the rear was more like the concept, but these pictures are definitely better than the spy shots earlier this year. I still don't like the interior though, it looks really cheap :mj:

Users who are viewing this thread