2004 Mystichrome Cobra Coupe 13,4** miles

601Mystic04

Svt addiction
Established Member
I know it but these cars are almost ten years old now I know they are getting rarer and rarer but those 2013 5.0's are calling my name. I think it time for some newness.

Dude, $23k is an absolute STEAL for that mileage MC, never mind the upgrades. GLWS!

Thanks I liked to been murdered when I said I was gonna sell it lol.

lol DO IT...DO IT!! if i already didnt have my car i would buy this in a heartbeat. car is super clean and very well modded. i still wanna buy it but my wife would murder me in my sleep lol

I'm going for the 2013-2014 Gt's I want something I will put miles on. This ones to rare to I guess is my thinking.

i might have to pick this beast up after i sell my boat..its either a mystic or a 2013 5.0

That's my wife taking the pics you should be able to see her pink iPhone lol.
Why are your toe nails painted?

True!!

^prlly his Gf/wife taking the pics

He's suppose to be coming next week to come look at it.

Still for sale?

601Mystic04

Svt addiction
Established Member
I know it but these cars are almost ten years old now I know they are getting rarer and rarer but those 2013 5.0's are calling my name. I think it time for some newness.

Dude, $23k is an absolute STEAL for that mileage MC, never mind the upgrades. GLWS!

Thanks I liked to been murdered when I said I was gonna sell it lol.

lol DO IT...DO IT!! if i already didnt have my car i would buy this in a heartbeat. car is super clean and very well modded. i still wanna buy it but my wife would murder me in my sleep lol

I'm going for the 2013-2014 Gt's I want something I will put miles on. This ones to rare to I guess is my thinking.

i might have to pick this beast up after i sell my boat..its either a mystic or a 2013 5.0

That's my wife taking the pics you should be able to see her pink iPhone lol.
Why are your toe nails painted?

True!!

^prlly his Gf/wife taking the pics

He's suppose to be coming next week to come look at it.

Still for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread