2004 Mystichrome Cobra Coupe 13,4** miles

T0RCH3D

Established Member
That really is a great price for what is being offered. Great ad. Very honest seller by disclosing minor damage, most don't do that! GLWS

601Mystic04

Svt addiction
Established Member
Thanks guys I wish I had better pics but my good camera tore up on me. I also just replaced the inner belt because of the dreaded cobra chirp. I have more pics I gotta get loaded up.

601Mystic04

Svt addiction
Established Member
Sorry I knew I forgot something ill have to edit that in the car is located in Laurel Mississippi about 2 hours south of Jackson Mississippi.

Woody6799

Established Member
Free bump right here and I am still drooling over your car... I want a mystic coupe sooo bad. I am so tempted to make some bad decisions right now lol.

Joyrider564

Established Member
Free bump right here and I am still drooling over your car... I want a mystic coupe sooo bad. I am so tempted to make some bad decisions right now lol.

Same here. This car is close to making me empty the bank account. Plus the build date is on my birthday, even more reason to buy it!

601Mystic04

Svt addiction
Established Member
Thanks for the bump I hate to get rid of it but I got other things I need to concentrate on. I still get people who ask me if thats aftermarket paint then they see the seats and steering wheel.

Haha I know what you mean I've put the last four months into it. Tyring to make everything right. You can both celebrate your birthday by buy it more stuff like I did for it every year lol.
Same here. This car is close to making me empty the bank account. Plus the build date is on my birthday, even more reason to buy it!

Muerte

Established Member
I honestly can't believe it took that long, that's a good price for ANY color cobra with those miles.... hope your sale works out!

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member

03cobraracer

Established Member

lol DO IT...DO IT!! if i already didnt have my car i would buy this in a heartbeat. car is super clean and very well modded. i still wanna buy it but my wife would murder me in my sleep lol

Users who are viewing this thread