2004 Competition Orange Convertible (low miles) $26.5

shauncurt

Established Member
Thanks for the positive comments. I wanted to add I have a clean clear title in hand. Also have a clean carfax available to view. No paint work yet, I've been debating painting the front bumper due to license plate holes. Some trades considered....I'm really looking to increase my heavy equipment for my construction company. Mini excavator, skid steer, heavy trailer, dump truck, mason dump, and so on. Thank you

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Thanks for the positive comments. I wanted to add I have a clean clear title in hand. Also have a clean carfax available to view. No paint work yet, I've been debating painting the front bumper due to license plate holes. Some trades considered....I'm really looking to increase my heavy equipment for my construction company. Mini excavator, skid steer, heavy trailer, dump truck, mason dump, and so on. Thank you

Well good luck with the sale good price. Didn't know it was yours shouldn't last long bump for a fellow CO owner.

shauncurt

Established Member
Thanks. Original window sticker and SVT documents will go with the car. Unfortunately I don't have any of the original parts. The wheels on the car are OEM but not the ones that came on the car. This car is one of 13 that came with machine finish wheels but there long gone since original owner changed them out to chrome.

Last edited:

mach14604

Established Member
Thanks. Original window sticker and SVT documents will go with the car. Unfortunately I don't have any of the original parts. The wheels on the car are OEM but not the ones that came on the car. This car is one of 13 that came with machine finish wheels but there long gone since original owner changed them out to chrome.

How did you know or find that out?
Good luck with sale. :beer:

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
If only this was next month I would be all over it!

You will be waiting months (if ever) for another one of these to come up at a price this reasonable. If you really want a CO vert, better jump on this one. I don't see it lasting any amount of time. He's only about 1-2k off where a dealer would buy it and try to flip it.

shauncurt

Established Member
Thank you for all the positive comments. I now have video on hand to view. If you Requested details and have not received anything, please ask again. Hard to keep track of who is seriouse about the car. Thanks again

Kale

Established Member
Damn, the only weekend I don't check SVTP and a nice CO vert pops up, smh. Wish I saw this first, new owner will be happy.

WillyB93

Established Member
Damn, the only weekend I don't check SVTP and a nice CO vert pops up, smh. Wish I saw this first, new owner will be happy.

It would have looked nice with the other garage partner.

Users who are viewing this thread