2004 black hard top 20k org miles

Snkbite04

Established Member
It's time to let my toy go....I've had this car for 7 years and got it from the org owner 100% stock with 10k miles ...since I've had a ton of work done to the car front to back ...6 months ago I did a kb 3.2l lq with the best fore innovation full full system and id 1000 injectors and replaced all the pullys with metco...also about a year ago I did bbk long tubes x and flomaster 44 cat back..trans is now a t56magnum with mcloud rxt clutch ..custom drive shaft ..and drive shaft shop axles hubs and wheel studs ..car is lowered on ibok springs and brand new wheels and tires ...all work was done at a high end shop and all receipts are available...car made over 700rwhp on 20lbs with VP ms109...car has just hit 20k on the clock and other then a scrach on the rear the car is show ready and is the nicest cobra I've seen ...if someone is a real buyer I'll let it go for 28k cash ...I got more then dbl that in it

Snkbite04

Established Member
IMG_20150827_192638.jpg

Snkbite04

Established Member
Anyone looking for a top notch 10 out of 10 low mile 04 cobra done rite for cheep won't find a cleaner example and for what I am asking you couldn't even do the mods let alone find a 20k org mile car this clean ...my loss /// someone's huge gain ...motivated seller...this car is turn key ....needs NOTHING... 302-220-3400

Users who are viewing this thread