2003 Torch Red 10th Anniversary Coupe - 15k, built motor, true forged, very clean!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
OK guys, so here is what's going on, I got a boat load of serious PMs/offers today, so I took them in the order sent, as well as taking previous discussions into account. I'm not going to stoop to having people try to out bid each other for the car. I'm not sure if people want their names brought up or not, so I'm going to try to keep it anonymous.

Car will be 'sold' tonight to "buyer A," pending his car gets a down payment put on his car in a couple hours, as the buyer of his car has promised him. If he does not get the money tonight (or more realistically, before anyone else puts a deposit on the car), then he does not get the car.

"Buyer B" is the next person in line to buy the car, in which case I will be selling the True Forged wheels separately from the car.

"Buyer C" is next up if the car does not sell to either Buyer A or B.

If all that falls through, and falls through for quite some time, there is a gentleman (Buyer D??) that will not be in a position to buy the car until March. If it's within a few days of when he can buy it, I will hold the car for him. Prior to March, if A B and C fall through for some reason, I will still be accepting offers. I'm not expecting this last scenario to pan out, but I just want to put everything on the table.

Thank you to everybody for flooding my PM box and making this a busy night for me hahaha :beer:

Congrats man, hope she goes to a good home.

bubbrubb

Thanks for keeping everyone up-to-date about the situation... No matter what... the new owner will be very happy to have this mint condition Cobra. GLWS op
Thank you very much! I wish there was a way that I could make everybody here happy, but I only have one car to sell :(

Congrats man, hope she goes to a good home.

Thank you! Still waiting to see how this all pans out. Everybody I've had the opportunity to speak to have been nothing short of gentlemen. The way it stands right now, she's gonna go to a good home. Which home that is, I'm not real sure right now though :lol1:

bubbrubb

This flippin sucks! All these badass cars FS about 6-8 weeks too early. And you owe me a new pair of boxers after going through those flickr pics. FU!
Sorry! but you're right, it is a competitive market over the past few weeks... in WINTER nonetheless.

Just got off the phone w/ "buyer A." Fingers crossed, we'll know whether or not we can go through with everything within a few days and some snail mail :beer: :read:

-DUNNY-

Established Member
dont forget buyer "C" only has to sign some paper work and is already approved to purchase, and is located only 1 hour away from pits... lol :beer:

Apicia

Established Member
Sorry! but you're right, it is a competitive market over the past few weeks... in WINTER nonetheless.

Just got off the phone w/ "buyer A." Fingers crossed, we'll know whether or not we can go through with everything within a few days and some snail mail :beer: :read:

Ugh. First come, first serve. Work with the first person to send you a Paypal deposit.

bubbrubb

Ugh. First come, first serve. Work with the first person to send you a Paypal deposit.
Thanks for the interest? :burn:

If "buyer A" were not selling his own cobra to buy mine, I would have agreed with you. But he is. The deposit is supposed to have been mailed this morning to him. He is taking a bigger loss on his car than he had hoped just to hurry things along so he doesn't miss out on buying my car, so I'm not going to hang him out to dry like that... because quite frankly I don't think that's very respectable to do that.

I'm not dying to sell this car this very second. I essentially have until August before I'd "need" the car to be gone. I don't want to get burned on a deal, and if I don't get a deposit as soon as he gets his, then I'm moving on down the list.

bubbrubb

dont forget buyer "C" only has to sign some paper work and is already approved to purchase, and is located only 1 hour away from pits... lol :beer:

Certainly haven't forgotten! If B doesn't want to put money down on it right away, it's all yours :beer:

2quicksvt

Established Member
2003 cobra interested

I am new to this forum an Extremly interested in your car did you get rid of it yet?

bubbrubb

I am new to this forum an Extremly interested in your car did you get rid of it yet?
First off, let me be the first to welcome you to SVTPerformance.

Second off, "no" is the best and most honest answer I can give you right now. Just got off the phone with "buyer A" and it turns out that he had been put on by the guy who was to be giving him a downpayment on his car. He's pretty upset about it, and in no way/shape/form am I calling his integrity into question. He's been a real pleasure to talk to and has been a stand up guy since we first started talking.

I just left voicemails for the two other guys that are ready to buy the car literally a couple of minutes ago. If they don't come through, then it's the first person who sends me money to put down on the car :beer:

2quicksvt

Established Member
2003 cobra

Don't know how to private message you an no disrespect but what is the lowest you will take cash for your beast? Dont want to step on anybodys toes just joining this forum but never seen a cobra this clean, an realize i am at the bottom of the list but if i dont try i will regret it. Can pick up tomorrow

sonicmach1

Established Member
First off, let me be the first to welcome you to SVTPerformance.

Second off, "no" is the best and most honest answer I can give you right now. Just got off the phone with "buyer A" and it turns out that he had been put on by the guy who was to be giving him a downpayment on his car. He's pretty upset about it, and in no way/shape/form am I calling his integrity into question. He's been a real pleasure to talk to and has been a stand up guy since we first started talking.

I just left voicemails for the two other guys that are ready to buy the car literally a couple of minutes ago. If they don't come through, then it's the first person who sends me money to put down on the car :beer:

Darn, I know Buyer A and he is crushed that his car sale fell through tonight.

Good luck with your sale now - it is a very nice Cobra!

bubbrubb

Just waiting on a deposit after the bank runs my VIN # and everything gets approved. Will keep you guys posted :beer:

Good luck man.. love it. Awesome car. :beer:
Thank you!
Don't know how to private message you an no disrespect but what is the lowest you will take cash for your beast? Dont want to step on anybodys toes just joining this forum but never seen a cobra this clean, an realize i am at the bottom of the list but if i dont try i will regret it. Can pick up tomorrow
You don't have enough posts to private message me. I'd prefer if offers were kept to PMs, but to be honest I *hope* that I don't need any more. As it stands, I'm looking for my asking price. Went through the list and gave everybody their shot. I should know tomorrow if I get a deposit on it or not.
Darn, I know Buyer A and he is crushed that his car sale fell through tonight.

Good luck with your sale now - it is a very nice Cobra!
I know, I feel for him because he really has had his heart set on my car for a while now. Shane's a good guy :beer:
If buyer B gets it... Im interested in TF'S.

GLWS... very nice!!!
responded to your PM in more detail. Thank you! :beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

bubbrubb

Deposit received :uh oh:

Thank you for the interest everybody! I'll let the new owner update the thread after we transfer the title :beer:

Apicia

Established Member
Deposit received :uh oh:

Thank you for the interest everybody! I'll let the new owner update the thread after we transfer the title :beer:

There you go! What are you looking to get next?

rvaicemv31

Established Member
If you or the buyer don't mind is the car staying in pa or out of state? Just because on the outside our cars are near clones.

Users who are viewing this thread