2003 Terminator Price Check

yosso

Established Member
Its a 03 Cobra 6speed with 82,000 miles would like to trade for a nice lifted truck or sell. I still owe 16,500 on the car so trade would have to be equal value
MODS
Bbk long tubes
Full bassani exhaust
Upper and lower tubular k members
Solid rear axel
410 gears
Coil over suspension
The car is wet sanded down fyi..

03 mustang cobra

I've been looking at Terminators and this one came up local to me. Bad time to check out cars, what with Christmas and all, but it's still fun to research.

KBB used party is quite a bit less than the asking price. Also, I'm wondering about the wet sanded paint - is that some sort of new "fad" or ?

Not too crazy about the SRA conversion, but if it was done right, it could be a plus to the right party.

Thanks!

M.

Brutal DSG

Angry Turtle
Established Member
Looks horrible stay away. Wet sanding a car should be 1. if it's being painted 2. if you are cutting and buffing the paint. if the car was wet sanded wrong some area's of clear will be sanded thru and the car will need a repaint. Whatever jackass did that and then left the car like that should be shot IMO

yosso

Established Member
Just got a text, the car is sold. I was kinda wondering why it had been wet sanded. Oh well, guess its going to remain a.mystery.:D

Message created by tapping my fingers on a wee little screen.

testorossa1989

Established Member
Id pass.. The mods it has sounds like it had a turbo or had a big ass blower on it. Nobody i know has a SRA, Tubular, headers, and 410 gears on a eaton. Probably bought it with a lot of work done still owes a ton on it and sold the heavy mods for cash. Your buying someones problem

Users who are viewing this thread