2003 SVTF for sale..25K miles...some mods

fa110ut

Established Member
Another free bump.

Somebody buy this thing! Mike is a great guy to deal with.

rich5150

Network Guy
Established Member
final price drop .....$10.8...my loss is your gain...:dancenana: I have no problem keeping it:thumbsup:...make an offer yo.....

I would have some interest if your asking price was somewhere near the Kelly Blue Book figures. I'd love a new Daily Driver. :??::??:
Unfortunately all the MODS on the car don't technically add any value to the car, maybe a bit but surely not 3k.

View attachment 3698

Last edited:

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
I would have some interest if your asking price was somewhere near the Kelly Blue Book figures. I'd love a new Daily Driver. :??::??:
Unfortunately all the MODS on the car don't technically add any value to the car, maybe a bit but surely not 3k.

View attachment 3698

KBB huh:poke:...you really don't have a clue do you...do some research on what these are going for in the real world with my kind of mileage/condition/ mods and then get back to me...

rich5150

Network Guy
Established Member
KBB huh:poke:...you really don't have a clue do you...do some research on what these are going for in the real world with my kind of mileage/condition/ mods and then get back to me...

Good luck with your sale.. KBB is the standard for car pricing across the board. That's exactly what they do, take into consideration mileage/condition. MODS don't add value to a car, try taking it to a dealership with a ton of aftermarket items on your car and getting what you want out of it. They will laugh at you. You get a clue.:burn:

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
Good luck with your sale.. KBB is the standard for car pricing across the board. That's exactly what they do, take into consideration mileage/condition. MODS don't add value to a car, try taking it to a dealership with a ton of aftermarket items on your car and getting what you want out of it. They will laugh at you. You get a clue.:burn:

Hey dumb dumb...I have sold 2 cars on this forum, I know how it works...I know how trade-in's at the stealership work too...and thank you for explaining KBB to me:poke: If you are a moderator I would think you would have been around long enough to know that KBB really does not apply to these types of vehicles (SVT, low volume, short run) ...that's why I would never do a trade in with a dealership because according to KBB my car is worth $6K, which we all know (you excluded) is not what these cars bring in the market...did you do any trolling on Focus forums like I told you??? The demand for the vehicle and what someone will pay for the car dictates price in the market yo, not KBB:bored:

Last edited:

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
Carmen..what up:beer: I have a moderator here bashing my for-sale price, says I am priced too high cause KBB says my car is worth thousands less ...haha...I just had to laugh. I tried to explain to him how it works:poke:

hes prolly a fake dude. f.. him

rich5150

Network Guy
Established Member
Carmen..what up:beer: I have a moderator here bashing my for-sale price, says I am priced too high cause KBB says my car is worth thousands less ...haha...I just had to laugh. I tried to explain to him how it works:poke:

I wasn't bashing. I said I would be interested in buying.... providing the price was more reasonable. That isn't bashing. I know exactly how it works. :nono:

Since you're car is so reasonably priced, and the demand for it is so great you shouldn't have any trouble getting what you want out of it. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread