2003 SVTF for sale..25K miles...some mods

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
2003 SVTF for sale...25K miles...some mods

SOLD:dancenana:

Well I decided to sell her....just turned over 25K miles, bought it with 22,800 in November of 2007.... 2'nd owner, first was a Ford tech who took great care of the car. Just had PA inspection done last week. Mods on the car as it sits: Borla CB, MSD plugs & wires, Eibach springs, KnN drop-in, cross-drilled & slotted front and back rotors, modified front grill, tinted windows (20%), and the latest and best...SCT tune by Jon Lund:banana: I also installed new 6-spoke SVT wheels about 6 months ago....they are perfect. Recently replaced the idler pulley and belt, was sqeeking, all good now. Billet DSI clip from C-F-M installed at the same time, do not have to worry about that breaking ever. Has Goodyear F1's with almost full tread left, great tires. Interior is perfect, I have never had anyone in the back seat. Also has 6 disc changer w/ sub and sunroof. Does not have the cold weather package. No problems at all with the car, just need to get something the fiance' can drive too (translation:auto tranni:(). Asking $10.25K...some pics and last one picture of a couple marks on the drivers side by the door, not really that bad....thanx for looking.:thumbsup:

P2020033.gif

P2020032.gif

P2020035.gif

P2020031.gif

Picture020.gif

Picture021.gif

Picture023.gif

P2020034.gif

Picture019.gif

Picture017.gif

Last edited:

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
I am shocked there is no interest in this:??: It would cost $80 from Ford Parts Steve to fix the front chin spoiler if that is turning anyone off:dw: bump for me

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
Whats the lowest u wanna go ?? $9500-10000?? I live in the lehigh valley. hour or so north of philly

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Looks good mike, Sorry to see your selling it. Its in awsome shape..

Another cobra in your future?

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
Damn man, I've always wanted one of these. This one is mint, and a great price too. Any idea what kind of power it puts out? Sorry if I missed it. This would make a great DD. Good luck to you.

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
Damn man, I've always wanted one of these. This one is mint, and a great price too. Any idea what kind of power it puts out? Sorry if I missed it. This would make a great DD. Good luck to you.

power???...no idea, probably not much more than what it is rated from the factory, 170hp...this car is not a power car, more of a handling/braking ride:thumbsup:

Last edited:

fa110ut

Established Member
Free bump.

If I had the cash, I'd scoop this up in a heartbeat. No loans for me anymore. :p

Users who are viewing this thread