2003 Sonic Blue Exhaust

badaz5.0

Established Member
Just installed my new UPR OR-X Pipe with Mac Catback!! Just thought I would do a couple of vids to show you guys what is sounds like. Let me know what you think!! :rockon::beer:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyWrEbrSweQ"]YouTube - 2003 Cobra Exhaust[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcTXfn6X-YA"]YouTube - 2003 Cobra Exhaust[/nomedia]

NateV8

Established Member
Sounds sick. Mac 3" and UPR O/R X was probably my favorite exhaust setup I've ever had on my car. I had the old school version though.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Not bad...I always got tired of the hollow raspiness it gave my 1st cobra; some of that was due to the Stingers though too. I always liked my Dr. Gas o/r x + quiet Borla; but exhaust note is a lot like wheel choice if you know what I mean.

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
Sounds cool but chambered exhaust and off road x pipes don't do it for me I stripped mine off the car, at acceleration between like 2-4k rpm it sounded like the car was inside a metal trash can. Went back to an H pipe setup. But hey your car your choice.

Last edited:

badaz5.0

Established Member
Thanks guys! I liked the sound before the xpipe but just wasn't loud enough! It just doesn't sound like it means business if it's not loud! Lol

badaz5.0

Established Member
It sounds much better in person! It's so loud the camera doesn't pick up the tone very well! Lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sick looking Cobra. Awesome sounding exhaust. Result? A WINNER! :beer: :rockon:

badaz5.0

Established Member
It had a steeda catback on it before and I just replaced the mufflers with mac's! So it's got the tips from the steeda catback!

whiplash306

Established Member
There is absolutely NOTHING that sounds as good as a MAC catback. If MAC made a 3" stainless catback for our '03/'04s, I'd junk this stainless 3" Bassani in a HURRY!!!! I hate my Bassani!

OP, your Cobra sounds absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Emwun Garand

Established Member
There is absolutely NOTHING that sounds as good as a MAC catback. If MAC made a 3" stainless catback for our '03/'04s, I'd junk this stainless 3" Bassani in a HURRY!!!! I hate my Bassani!

OP, your Cobra sounds absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

1. Get a set of MAC flowpath mufflers
2. coat them in VHT high temp paint
3. weld them into your stainless catback in place of the Bassani mufflers
4. :??:
5. Profit

Users who are viewing this thread