2003 Mach 1 Driveway Photoshoot :)

331 LX

Established Member
That thing looked like an absolute turd when you got it, kudos to you for sticking with it. Nice car.

SinisterMustang

Established Member
Hey Starnsey,

Wow, that mach has definitely come along ways!

Kudos to bringing her back to showroom condition, that think is mint!

I love the attention to detail. Fr500s, a shaved rear bumper, blue VCs, IRS.... very well done, indeed!

- Michael

starnsey

Established Member
How much of a bitch where the valve covers to do?

Easy! Engine was out of the car :-D

But seriously, when I was first trying to figure out what the horrible noise coming from my engine was (broken valve spring) I removed the passenger side valve cover while it was still in the car - ya know, the one that's supposed to be easy to get off - and it was a ****ing bitch to remove. Between trying to get it over the timing gears and the hard a/c line that runs right next to it, I was cussing it out like crazy.

BTW, in case any of you don't frequent the "Mach 1" section, here's a link to what led to this:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-spring-replacement-(-quot-build-quot-thread)

SinisterMustang

Established Member
Just a quick little photoshop job on Starnsey's beautiful Mach.

Pictures didn't need much editing, just sharpened the picture and played with the colors a little.

starnsey-mach-1_zpsq7zru8eb.jpg

If anyone would like to be featured on Sinister Mustang's Social Media, feel free to send pictures over to [email protected]. Shoot us a follow on the links in my signature!

Thanks,

- Michael

starnsey

Established Member
very nice!

snap! didnt know it had all that!

Yep! Engine was initially built by HPP in Lewisville. Did an okay job minus the bad luck with the valve springs, but as history has shown, that's happened to a few people. Hopefully sometime soon I'll have some pics of this bitch going around a twisty-turny course :-D

Users who are viewing this thread