2003 Mach 1 Driveway Photoshoot :)

starnsey

Established Member
Car is more or less complete minus a few performance tweaks - it is driveable but I still have about 350 miles before the clutch is fully broken in. I'm also in need of an alignment and a tune with the new slot style MAF to try to finally get the thing to not stall.

16969214906_73b24ee71d_b.jpg

16969208356_3eaccb22b3_b.jpg

16994273391_c47de0763e_b.jpg

16808965739_241c495ea1_b.jpg

16969215616_62060e81cf_b.jpg

16969216246_bb18614e6a_b.jpg

16969205876_7572d91e0c_b.jpg

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Well done Sir. Clean, 03/04 Cobra rear bumper/spoiler, dropped, FR500's… Yes, very well done Sir!

Jaysin

Established Member
Super clean! I say the Terminator side skirts are the best thing you can do to the body of a New Edge, I hate the stock gt/v6 ones so much! Great Mach though, looks like it has an irs too?

starnsey

Established Member
Thanks everyone!

Car looks great, how long have you owned it for?

I've owned it for about 2 1/2 years now.

Super clean! I say the Terminator side skirts are the best thing you can do to the body of a New Edge, I hate the stock gt/v6 ones so much! Great Mach though, looks like it has an irs too?

I also love the cobra side skirts. And yes, IRS with entire Full Tilt Boogie Racing treatment as well as full Maximum Motorsports tubular front end as well with delrin as well.

Thehubster

Established Member
Your car is what i want mine to look like eventually. I really like the cobra bumpers. How did you get rid of the cobra in the back bumper or did you buy it that way? Beautiful car.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
That's a badass Mach, the rear end shots are amazing.

What condition was the car in when you took ownership? Just curious how much you've done in the 2+ years, b/c if you did the majority, that's a shit ton of work to be proud of.

starnsey

Established Member
that shaved rear bumper is a mind ****.

Car looks good man :beer: Very clean.

Very nice!!!

Looks great! One of the best Mach's I've ever seen.

So Fresh and So Clean!! Beautiful ride and tastefully modded.:beer:

Thanks guys!

Your car is what i want mine to look like eventually. I really like the cobra bumpers. How did you get rid of the cobra in the back bumper or did you buy it that way? Beautiful car.

Unfortunately, the previous owner had that taken care of so I'm not sure what process he used. Either way, so far it's held up.

That's a badass Mach, the rear end shots are amazing.

What condition was the car in when you took ownership? Just curious how much you've done in the 2+ years, b/c if you did the majority, that's a shit ton of work to be proud of.

Horrible condition, even now after all this time I'm still finding stuff the previous owner ****ed up. I'm still working on getting this idling issue sorted out after all this time. It's been a huge lesson on what kind of car to NOT buy when your emotions get the best of you...

Here is how I picked it up:

gBGtG.jpg

uT0b0.jpg

bVLTM.jpg

I've replaced every single suspension component, fixed tons of half-assed wiring, have come across multiple stripped holes. Basically, I've been over every square inch of the car and have fixed at least one thing at every turn except for the short block and heads. This car was in good overall condition - but the previous owner seems to have been clueless on how to take care of it or do things properly. The car is now ten times nicer/better than it was before I bought it and it's only at 52,500 miles.

Seriously, one of the worst decisions I've ever made was getting rid of my 99 GT (seen in the background in the first picture) and getting this car...but I've come so far and spent so much time (and money of course) and have such little further to go to get it right that it's not quite worth it to me to cut my losses.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread