2003 "Gotta Have It Green" Cobra with only 27k Miles (Central New Mexico)

DevourU

Established Member
***SOLD***

Selling off my 2003 Cobra. Car is currently sitting at slightly over 27,655 miles and won't move much from here on out. The car started off as Silver Metallic but approximately 5 days after owning it, it found its way into the paint shop and was painted Fords "Gotta Have it Green" from the 13'-14' Mustangs.

Basic bolt on's:
Kooks Long Tubes
X-pipe
Bassani Catback (No cats)
BBK cold air intake
B&M short shifter
3.00" upper pulley
EGR delete
SCT Xcal4
H&R Springs (Lowered approximately 2")
Car is currently sitting on True Forged Mach Fives
Front: 18/9" 275/45/18
Rear: 18/11" Hoosier 335/30/18's

Wheels and tires have about 300 miles on them. Also pulled out the stock stereo (Still have the stock one to go with the car) and added a Pioneer DoubleDin screen with bluetooth.

***SOLD***

Any questions feel free to ask. Any negative things to say like, "Why did you paint an 03-04 Cobra?" just hold it to yourself. This car sounds amazing, looks amazing, and performs amazing. Car was tuned by the great Chris Groves out of DynoEdge and made decent power for being a very basic bolt on car. Car made approximately 468rwhp/508tq.

Side Note: As for interior and engine bay pictures, I will take some in the next few days and keep updating this post until its complete.

Car is located in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.

Questions, shoot me a PM and I will respond as soon as possible.

Not looking for any trades at the moment. Unless it's a 64 1/2 to 68 Fastback... I may entertain at that point.

Thanks for looking

GTHGinthewildsmall_zps8njtdo5l.jpg

c8_zpszilu6lwt.jpg

Billy3_zpsvzlblbhb.jpg

DevouruRear_zps3x6ham8o.jpg

DEcobra_zpsqveqsxnv.jpg

c4_zpsutv6ifdy.jpg

c6_zpshfmhgg7p.jpg

c2_zpsobou0oqu.jpg

c3_zpsyxw7qlye.jpg

c5_zpsawy3ottg.jpg

c1_zpsd1qxnynm.jpg

c7_zps88pvgikv.jpg

c9_zpseifp24xc.jpg

c10_zpsd6uosg6g.jpg

c11_zpsxjfuvwge.jpg

c12_zpsdubq3kqa.jpg

c13_zpskpyhvzo4.jpg

c14_zpss4a1elhe.jpg

Last edited:

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
OP, I assume it has been lowered? And if so what setup? Also any pictures of the OEM rims? LooKing forward to interior and under hood shots.

DevourU

Established Member
OP, I assume it has been lowered? And if so what setup? Also any pictures of the OEM rims? LooKing forward to interior and under hood shots.
Good catch. I knew I'd be missing things as I go. I believe it just has a set of HR springs on it. The drop was pretty low but rides very good. I don't know the exact drop in inches for front or rear though.

04mysticsvt

Established Member
I assume the engine Bay and jambs are painted GHIG? Your not too far from me and I'll be in the market soon, hopefully it's still available!

DevourU

Established Member
I assume the engine Bay and jambs are painted GHIG? Your not too far from me and I'll be in the market soon, hopefully it's still available!

Door jambs yes, engine bay is still silver. That was suppose to be my winter project when I had time to pull everything out and send it back off to the shop. As for the oem wheels, I have a buddy with a set that I will buy and throw on the car in the event that it doesn't go with the TF wheels.

fenom_svt

Established Member
pretty damn awesome. really interested, and really want to see the interior and engine bay. cell is 970-397-5577, please feel free to send pics at your convenience. thank you

Users who are viewing this thread