2003 Cobra Zinc Yellow

Jaysin

Established Member
Love how all us Zinc owners come out of the woodwork to compliment a fellow zinc owner lol. We def don't get much love, but the color looks really good in person, I was never a fan of the color until I went to pick mine up, pictures don't do it justice, nor do the shitty v6 zincs you run across that are trashed haha

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice looking Cobra. The wheels look fine to me because they're chrome and chrome goes great with yellow paint. You must arrive at work every day with a huge smile on your face, and leave with an even bigger smile. :)

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
Very nice looking Cobra. The wheels look fine to me because they're chrome and chrome goes great with yellow paint. You must arrive at work every day with a huge smile on your face, and leave with an even bigger smile. :)

This guy needs to be in politics. I dont think it is possible for you to trash anyone. The wheels are mismatched crap, and you somehow make me feel like going home and hugging my children. Neutral neutrality to the max. No strong feelings one way or the other. I think you could run for either party.

cobracide

Established Member
As promised, the updated CLEANER engine bay photo.

BTW - love the 95 R rims on it. I know, SVTP only allows stock or FR500 rims. ; )
You guys crack me up!

Last edited:

cobracide

Established Member

Thx everyone. Bob you are right, if it wasn't for the drive to work - I doubt I would bother to show up at all.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
As promised, the updated CLEANER engine bay photo.

BTW - love the 95 R rims on it. I know, SVTP only allows stock or FR500 rims. ; )
You guys crack me up!

The R's are not all that bad, but they are not matching. That alone would drive me nuts.

cobracide

Established Member
Each other! Take a look again at the wheels: one has a spoke that goes deeper in the hub before creating a v shape, where as the other has a shallow spoke and has a crescent shape.

Of course they are not identical. It's called 10.5" rims on the back and 9" on the front.

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
Of course they are not identical. It's called 10.5" rims on the back and 9" on the front.

Pound head on desk. Pound head on desk. Pound head on desk. Pound head on desk. Pound head on desk. Pound head on desk. Pound head on desk. Pound head on desk. Pound head on desk. Pound head on desk. Pound head on desk. Pound head on desk. Pound head on desk. Pound head on desk. Pound head on desk. . . .

Users who are viewing this thread