2003 Cobra Review Video - Jealousy definitely kicked in

nothsa

What's up you guys,

I'm a longtime lurker on here and wanted to share a review I did on my buddy Andrew's 2003 Cobra. He is adding a VMP 2.3L TVS later this week so I'll be doing a second video a few months from now. I'm going to buy an 03/04 Mystic Chrome Cobra at some point and the jealousy definitely kicked in despite having an s550 and a Procharged s197. I really feel these cars have already solidified themselves as an iconic Mustang/Cobra so I wanted to share this video review.

Thanks for checking out the video.

-Jeff

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Great review!

And no....those R888s will be completely inadequate at 700 E85. Go trying to throttle around a bend like I saw in that video and the car will be pointed a 180 straight backwards very quickly....you need to be pointed very straight before hammering it and hang on. Only good thing about having tires that break loose is its a safety net to keep from breaking the T56! Lol

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
That was a pretty cool video. Since you were testing Andrew's Cobra I'm sure the test was done in Mexico. LMAO!!!! I love when he posts videos and says they were filmed in Mexico. Too funny!!!

nothsa

Looks like that torque took you by surprise, wait till you drive it after that little TVS
Haha, it did. This car is going to be savage with 600-700whp.

Great review!

And no....those R888s will be completely inadequate at 700 E85. Go trying to throttle around a bend like I saw in that video and the car will be pointed a 180 straight backwards very quickly....you need to be pointed very straight before hammering it and hang on. Only good thing about having tires that break loose is its a safety net to keep from breaking the T56! Lol
I completely agree. He has a few different track setups but we'll see what he ends up doing for the street.

That was a pretty cool video. Since you were testing Andrew's Cobra I'm sure the test was done in Mexico. LMAO!!!! I love when he posts videos and says they were filmed in Mexico. Too funny!!!
Thanks! It was actually done in Canada, Mexico finally made us leave. :p

MrAjsTech

Enthusiast
Established Member
We shall see what the Toyo R888s do with 700rwhp. The first step will be 600rwhp since I will be running stock fuel system with VMP Fuel Pump Booster. Install is tomorrow so it will definitely be interesting.

RI-SVT

TVS Powered
Established Member
We shall see what the Toyo R888s do with 700rwhp. The first step will be 600rwhp since I will be running stock fuel system with VMP Fuel Pump Booster. Install is tomorrow so it will definitely be interesting.
what pulley combo will you be running?

cobra940

Calgarian Cobra
Established Member
Nice video! Watching this has me impatiently waiting for spring to come to bring mine out of hibernation.

golfer11689

Established Member
Will you be doing a video on the install and review or just the review?

Users who are viewing this thread