2003 Cobra For Sale 11,000 (socal) (not running)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBVenom

Established Member
Selling my Cobra since I no longer have anymore interest or desire in repairing it. It is a clean tittle Sonic Blue Mustang Cobra with just under 57,000 miles. It had a Kenne Bell Mammoth Supercharger wich I removed and sold. In a attemped to avoid Headaches I hired a shop to reassemble the engine with originals parts to get it up and running again. In the procces of all that, parts came up missing and the job was not completed at the shop that I hired. As far as I can tell, Maf, Injectors, intake and a few vaccum hoses are missing . This could be a easy fix for some one who is very familiar with these cars . Other than what i've stated, car has no other mechnical issues. All paperwork in hand.
Details and Specifications listed below:

Exterior:
Few minor issues: front bumper and fog light is cracked, two dings, scratches on hood and fender. Third brake light is cracked. Original rims are gone.
Interior: No rips, tears or stains. Driver seat has slight wear marks, so does the carpet . Momo Sterring wheel, a few Billet interiors pieces.

Brakes:

Power Slotted Disc in the Front with Hawk Pads.
Back brakes are stock

Suspension:
Eibach Springs

Transmission:
Mccloud Twin disk with about 2000 miles since replaced

IMG_1786.jpg

IMG_1723.jpg

IMG_1787.jpg

IMG_1724.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

IMG_1727.jpg

IMG_1729.jpg

IMG_1731.jpg

IMG_1732.jpg

IMG_1733.jpg

IMG_1734.jpg

IMG_1735.jpg

IMG_1736.jpg

IMG_1737.jpg

Last edited:

SVT5.4L

Established Member
you dont have the intake parts needed to fix it? im not too far could you email me some more info or your contact info? thx! [email protected]

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Seems a little sketchy, why would you sell a perfect car that only needs maybe a couple K's in work or less for $11,000 when you could fix it and make another $7-9k? Where in Socal are you? Id be down to come check it out.

saleen2002

Established Member
im interested too. just need to know more details and is it registered in ca ? just askin cuz of the plates

wan2play

Established Member
price is fine...This car running would sell for 15-16 tops...It has 57000 miles. GLWS

JackisBack

Established Member
Cobra

Was there any problems with the motor or drivetrain before you demodded? what is your email?

KBVenom

Established Member
Seems a little sketchy, why would you sell a perfect car that only needs maybe a couple K's in work or less for $11,000 when you could fix it and make another $7-9k? Where in Socal are you? Id be down to come check it out.

I've thought about this a few time, but asking 18'000 to 20'000 and getting that amount are two totally diffrent things. I'm trying to sell the car in a ressonable amount of time.

I'm in Rialto, about one hour east of Los Angeles.

im interested too. just need to know more details and is it registered in ca ? just askin cuz of the plates

I paid about 550 in fews t the DMV, but you would still need to pay for current Registration, Smog and take the car down to the DMV so they can verify the VIN.

Was there any problems with the motor or drivetrain before you demodded? what is your email?
Non at all. Car was running perfect when I pulled the KB off. I hired a shop to put it back to stock and in return I was out 1600 dollars, missing parts and a incomplete job.

Everyone else, replied.

KBVenom

Established Member
Last edited:

Akuma

Established Member
I would like to take a look at the car. Where are you located?

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
thing looks like its been through a damn flood under the hood.

qustions.
car is in cali with you then whats up with the OK license place? is this thing titled in your name or are you holding a open title because carfax says this should be sitting in OK currently

do you have the oem steering wheel and airbag?

can you PROVE this thing runs, or ran prior to removal of the kenne bell?

what are the fuel mods?

solid axle or IRS? (any mods to rear end)

10 or 26 spline?

whats up with the EGR tube laying on the seat and in another pic its in the engine where it should be?

I pmd u my number, please give me a call if you want a serioius buyer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread