2003 cobra $9500

SVT ED

Snake Charmer
Established Member
This guy is a clown ban him. No one sells a car and loses 5 to 7 g just because they are too lazy to get a title. And that person who sais they sent 10g I am sure he was joking.

Baker1k

slowbra
Established Member
I got this new zr1 and I'm a ford fan so I'm not interested in the car. I lost the title no big deal tho they sell title as walmart now. Well anyways it's parked at my buddies house just come after 2am don't make any noise tho his kids will wake up..... This guy is a joke if your interested in his cobra I have some ocean front property in Az for sell hit me up.

Baker1k

slowbra
Established Member
Just looked over everything if that is really the car in the picture that's a nice looking car aside from no heatexchanger...interested in seeing if someone really got it.

bullit4900

Established Member
If u sent him 10k western union,I'd hate to see the fee on that one.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Ok I know I late but been Sudan village as doctor for month now and find page tomorrow. Title you move to po box 84567 in Annapolis and then no more 5 days I send you $15000 to paypal that you then to pay me back by give charity for me for too much tax when change personal account. Give for better America! Love country of blonde boobs beer with golf! Please to respond with email for [email protected]! Thanks in you good luck!

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
My offer still for cobra even with Gt motor for great mileage of gases. To call me you sell yes? 1/888-999-3344 if no answer sorry I am doctor in Sudan and must buy because great prices.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Nah the car seems fine to me. Money sent. Thanks for the deal Op!!

I offer for u much moneys for cobra! I am doctor Sudan so must buy car for driving for good riding roads need car of fun! Pleases for sale of cobra! $45,000 give you for put left over charity because tax too much of I put for account my wifes. You for mail titles when I for give you then money's $45,000. English must of mine not language of tongue learn early first when young, sorry.

snakerider

SVT-DROP
Established Member
So you have time and patience to post a for sale thread on here and reply back. But you dont' have time to go to the dmv.:bash:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread