2003 cobra $9500

CobraZerG

Established Member
I call BULL SHIT!!!!!

Makes no logical sense whatsoever. Time is money, so you must be a complete moron not to take the time to get a new title. Throwing money out the door.

I say something fishy going on!!

Broke ppl this days :dw:
i have around ten car all GM my dad showed up with this crap one day and i lost the title i dont want it. i dont care if i lose the money. it didnt cost me anythnig

CobraZerG

Established Member
If this doesnt sell ill post a video of me hammering it lol away. Ill do a nice burnout first then trash it.

CobraZerG

Established Member
You posted it only cost $75 for a new title and thats the difference between $9500 to 15K-17K? Only $75?

dude if your not interested nor have the intentions to buy it go away. im sick of everyone asking ifi ts stolen. i just dont care for ps ford nor this car. its sucks

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
dude if your not interested nor have the intentions to buy it go away. im sick of everyone asking ifi ts stolen. i just dont care for ps ford nor this car. its sucks

I'm trying to help you out. You're going lose 8K for $75 bucks, dont you get it? IDC if you dont like it. Unless youre filfthy rich.

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member

If anything, the guy is trying to do you a favor by applying some sense to your situation. You can pay the $75 for a new title and make another $5,000-7,000 (unless it has a salvage/rebuilt title), or sell it for $9,500 because you're too lazy.

Either your plain stupid, or it is stolen. Good luck.

CobraZerG

Established Member
If anything, the guy is trying to do you a favor by applying some sense to your situation. You can pay the $75 for a new title and make another $5,000-7,000 (unless it has a salvage/rebuilt title), or sell it for $9,500 because you're too lazy.

Either your plain stupid, or it is stolen. Good luck.

funny how something can never be to expensive nor too cheap.....or it wont sell. I learn something new today.

CobraZerG

Established Member
can someone delete this post i dont want to deal with it anymore.look out for a video on youtube me distroying this car(guy distroying cobra). funny how something can never be to expensive nor too cheap.....or it wont sell. I learn something new today.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
funny how something can never be to expensive nor too cheap.....or it wont sell. I learn something new today.

salvage/rebuilt title cars are ALWAYS sold cheap. Is this your first time selling something?

It's your money to lose, so go ahead.

CobraZerG

Established Member
salvage/rebuilt title cars are ALWAYS sold cheap. Is this your first time selling something?

It's your money to lose, so go ahead.

im sorry for being rude. just exhausted with this today. no not my first time i just really dont care for it im really sorry you just cought me at the wrong time. Once again i apologioze. All this damn scammers you just dont know who to trust anymore.. im done with it i think ill just leave it in the garage or makeit my beater car
i didnt pay anything for it since my dad got it and gave it to me. so im not losing anything.

Users who are viewing this thread