2003 cobra $9500

CobraZerG

Established Member
Ive got this 2003 Svt Mustang Cobra up for sale.The reason its so cheap is because its consider only for parts since Ive lost the tittle and i really dont have the time or patience to get a new one. You as the new owner can get one for about 75 once you get insurance for it. The vehicle runs great.

94 thousand miles
Real cobra. for $9,500 713-505-0721 Sergio (Text is preffered and i can answer back quiker)
281-463-8615 Shop number.
Pictures upon request
Hurry this car for this price wont last long. ((((SORRY I WONT SELL ANY PARTS OFF OF IT. ITS ONLY FOR SALE AS A WHOLE CAR

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
Ive got this 2003 Svt Mustang Cobra up for sale.The reason its so cheap is because its consider only for parts since Ive lost the tittle and i really dont have the time or patience to get a new one. You as the new owner can get one for about 75 once you get insurance for it. The vehicle runs great.

You are willing to lose thousands of dollars because you don't have the patience to get a new title?

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
I am guessing your reason for selling is that it ran out of gas.

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
I call BULL SHIT!!!!!

Makes no logical sense whatsoever. Time is money, so you must be a complete moron not to take the time to get a new title. Throwing money out the door.

I say something fishy going on!!

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
Has anyone called or txt him yet? With only 3 posts to his name I'd say this is a scam of some kind. Otherwise... I'm on the first plane to Houston!!!

Users who are viewing this thread